She was the first Black woman to fly in the US Air Force. Now this trailblazing pilot is making her final flight

You sound like an idiot that listens to right wing radio all day and right-wing TV at night.
You listen to it. If you did not, you would not know what is said on right wing (what does that mean?) TV.

You would not whine about them except you listen to them.
Yea I tune all the time.

1718224415602.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'll betcha she worked hard to get to where she is in life unlike today's entitlement attitude by leftists.

You sound like an idiot that listens to right wing radio all day and right-wing TV at night.
Think this superbad, how dumb can a white woman be, to be a racist considering the way white men have treated them? EvilCat is the living definition of dumb.

Last edited:
Here we see more ignorance. Why can't these "high IQ" whites figure out that what they call DEI hires is what they have been getting for generations?
No, what we got for generations was hiring by QUALIFICATION.

White men are the number one beneficiary of race based entitlements.
Black women are the number one beneficiary of race based entitlements.

White men are the number one VICTIM of race based entitlements.

No, that would be white women.

White men have and do benefit more in this country than anyone.
FALSE! White men are the number one VICTIM of race based entitlements in Affirmative Action, as well as Asians, and sometimes Hispanics too. Being Hispanic didn't help me, or 2 other Hispanic guys, when my graduate school gave assistantships only to blacks, and nobody else. Their sex didn't help white women.

Yep, and a lot of lesser qualified folks have gotten jobs on the strength of their skin color. You are in denial or just playing dumb.
Whites have beed DENIED jobs on tbe basis "of their skin color.", for 59 years. Blacks are who have gotten jobs on the strength of their skin color. You are in denial or just playing dumb.

Whites have beed DENIED jobs on tbe basis "of their skin color.", for 59 years.
Man go on somewhere with that BS.
Blacks are who have gotten jobs on the strength of their skin color. You are in denial or just playing dumb.
You're a racist idiot, black folks unemployment rate is twice the rate of whites.

The unemployment rate averaged 8.6 percent for Blacks; 8.2 percent for American Indians and Alaska Natives; 8.2 percent for people of Two or More Races; 6.9 percent for Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders; 5.0 percent for Asians; and 4.7 percent for Whites.

The major hindrance to keeping the license active is the cost. It was 1980 that I got my license as a pilot and it was due to my mother dying. It was a motivator until I got the license.
It doesn’t look all that expensive, a physical every few ( five years before forty, and two years after forty). A check ride every two years. A commercial license is more expensive, but all the costs are tax deductible as a business expense.

Forum List

Back