🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say What You Will it would be inappropriate.....

Actually, it is if you are poor and you move around a lot.

First, you have to take day off of work to do it. Not everyone has the ability to do that.

Then you have to prove residency. Kind of hard if you aren't the household member paying the bills.

Then you have states like IL, where they've completely made a mess of the DMV. It took me a month to get my wife's ID updated after we got married last year. First, we had to get a bill with her new address on it. Then we had to make an appointment, and because of the goofy system they are using, you have to book that two weeks in advance and not even at a place in your community.

If you want to vote, you'll get what you need.

End of conversation.

Say what you like it would be inappropriate for Biden to declare today or tomorrow he is stepping aside. A brave act such as that needs careful planning for all concerned. This cannot be taken lightly. After watching him today there was plenty of fire in his belly.

Presidential debates are worthless and not a great source of information for voters to make any decision........ leave it at that.

Six things come to mind:
Never do another Presidential Debate
Kill the Electoral College
Kill United We Stand
Go after the group or groups pushing voter suppression right now
Put The Supreme Court on leave until further notice without pay
Put Trump behind bars former President or not!!!!!!

So basically authoritarianism, terrorism, and shitting on the Constitution.

You have finally gone off the deep end.

the difference between the debate last night and his rally today?

today he had a teleprompter to read from, last night was off the cuff.
It was also in that narrow window of time that most dementia patients are at their best, most lucid. In all forms of dementia, some patients experience what the professionals call 'sundowning'--they are at their worst later in the day or at night.

And if that is the case with Biden, and I suspect it is, that is a problem for a President who may need to make critical decisions at the end of the day or when a crisis happens at night. It is also a problem for international travel where jet lag can be an issue.

Last edited:
They seem to be divided into three camps.

The angry
The depressed
The delusional.
kinda the modern>>>

1719693333690.png

~S~

Say what you like it would be inappropriate for Biden to declare today or tomorrow he is stepping aside. A brave act such as that needs careful planning for all concerned. This cannot be taken lightly. After watching him today there was plenty of fire in his belly.

Presidential debates are worthless and not a great source of information for voters to make any decision........ leave it at that.

Six things come to mind:
Never do another Presidential Debate
Kill the Electoral College
Kill United We Stand
Go after the group or groups pushing voter suppression right now
Put The Supreme Court on leave until further notice without pay
Put Trump behind bars former President or not!!!!!!
/——/ Good thinking Comrade. Uncle Joe Stalin would be proud.

Actually, it is if you are poor and you move around a lot.

First, you have to take day off of work to do it. Not everyone has the ability to do that.

Then you have to prove residency. Kind of hard if you aren't the household member paying the bills.

Then you have states like IL, where they've completely made a mess of the DMV. It took me a month to get my wife's ID updated after we got married last year. First, we had to get a bill with her new address on it. Then we had to make an appointment, and because of the goofy system they are using, you have to book that two weeks in advance and not even at a place in your community.
The poor and indigent seem more than capable of getting photo ID when they want to apply for food stamps or welfare or rent an apartment or go to work or open a bank account or whatever. So far I haven't met a soul who wanted to vote who couldn't get a photo ID. Some pretend they don't have them because they're wanted somewhere and they don't want anybody to know who they are.

Last edited:
25th Amendment: How do we decide whether the president is competent? | Brookings

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President. [Emphasis added.]

25th Amendment: How do we decide whether the president is competent? | Brookings

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President. [Emphasis added.]
methinks my mind just blew imagining all the avenues this could take eagle......~S~

Forum List

Back