Trump shooter was ‘spotted on roof 26 minutes before assassination attempt’

You believe all the official narratives right?
Depends on at least hearing them, seeing questions, I have answered, and evidence, seeing if an investigation is handled in a logical step by step way. I do not like to do theories, early as it clouds or shades fact. Probably a throwback to my aviation and ground accident investigation training. It is not a race to get to the answer. It is a methodical process.

Depends on at least hearing them, seeing questions, I have answered, and evidence, seeing if an investigation is handled in a logical step by step way. I do not like to do theories, early as it clouds or shades fact. Probably a throwback to my aviation and ground accident investigation training. It is not a race to get to the answer. It is a methodical process.
^^^ This guy needs like 10 committees and like 3 years to decide what it's eyes told him.

Democrats = WEF

Usually a methodical coverup.

Forum List

Back