Zone1 I Was Wrong, Trump WAS God's Chosen

oh is that it?....ok...
It's biblical. Refute me if you disagree. God is not operating in your life if you have not repented.

If God has CHOSEN Trump to guide the nation in it's last days, Trump becoming president is a foregone conclusion. Nothing you've tried to destroy him has worked. Thinking people would notice that

who turned away from god?...
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Most of the Democrat party.

Atheists shouldn't talk about things they don't understand.

Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”

So, this father of two should have repented like Trump?

It's biblical. Refute me if you disagree. God is not operating in your life if you have not repented.

If God has CHOSEN Trump to guide the nation in it's last days, Trump becoming president is a foregone conclusion. Nothing you've tried to destroy him has worked. Thinking people would notice that
carl you cant even prove to me that god exists....and carl i havent tried to destroy trump...perhaps you have me mixed up with someone else...

I think it was as simple as the shooter missing Trump's vital organs. shrug

Well, how do you think that He missed though?

Hitler survived many assassination attempts. ¿God chosen? Donald Trump showed clearly no form to say in any way with his body "Thank you dear god" after this had happened. He showed a sign of deep aggression only some dozen seconds after he had survived.

What a bunch of bologna.

no one is twisting what you said....

Yes they were making it seem like I believed that the man who was murdered didn't have a purpose but it's quite the opposite. I do believe that his purpose was to protect his family.

I wonder if Comperatore's two little girls are feeling God's love as they read how God save Trump but not their father.

Look up.

so your god prefers to save a con man adulator over 3 graders...what a god you have there

What 3 graders?

Otherwise how else could he possibly have survived that assassination attempt last night? He was literally a fraction of an inch from dying. God obviously has a great purpose for him which is exactly why He kept him alive.

biden hasn't slept w/ stormy daniels et all is why the heavens chose trump ...

- not hard to identify the 4th century crucifiers - r r

Why did we end mental institutions?
Good grief. I feel like I just ate a bowl of schizophrenia.

Forum List

Back