Trump selects JD Vance for VP

As long as they don't find themselves debating RFK Jr., they'll be fine. Both very vulnerable on the jab issue. Kennedy is on to Fauci and the pharma cabal and would destroy either one of them on the issue.

1. DEFEAT INFLATION, AND QUICKLY BRING DOWN ALL PRICES.

2. SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION.

3. BUILD THE GREATEST ECONOMY IN HISTORY.

4. BRING BACK THE AMERICAN DREAM AND MAKE IT AFFORDABLE AGAIN FOR FAMILIES, YOUNG PEOPLE, AND EVERYONE.

5. PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS AND FARMERS FROM UNFAIR TRADE.

6. PROTECT SENIORS.

7. CULTIVATE GREAT K-12 SCHOOLS LEADING TO GREAT JOBS AND GREAT LIVES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE.

8. BRING COMMON SENSE TO OUR GOVERNMENT AND RENEW THE PILLARS OF AMERICAN CIVILIZATION

9. GOVERNMENT OF, BY, AND FOR THE PEOPLE.

10. RETURN TO PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH.

Not even.

You didn't see all the other stuff?

LOL, you fucking moron.

No you aren't. Vance is the incompetent pick.
Ha-ha. You think the Cackling affirmative action pick stands a snowball’s chance in hell against an intelligent man who rose to where he is on his own merits, rather than via female blackness?

Can’t WAIT until the debate.

Nope. Slurring Wandering *Joe announced in advance he would choose a black female disqualifying over two thirds of the choices. Certainly not shooting for the best there.
Doesn’t even seem it’s legal. Would it be OK for an employer to advertise for a job and state that no blacks or women would be considered?

You didn't see all the other stuff?

LOL, you fucking moron.
Hell, the first fucking one.

DEFEAT INFLATION AND QUICKLY BRING DOWN ALL PRICES
Enacting tariffs and deporting illegal immigrants by the millions? WTF you think that is going to do to prices? I mean you are living testimony that you can never underestimate the intelligence of the American public.

We commit to unleashing American Energy, reining in wasteful spending, cutting excessive Regulations, securing our Borders, and restoring Peace through Strength.

I think I have already established that the American Energy is doing just fine, thank you. The reality is, under the Biden administration, we have become the number one exporter of crude oil in the world, outside of Saudi Arabia, and that is fubared if you ask me. But Trump will only exasperate that. It is our oil, we should keep it to ourselves. That is the way it used to be.

Wasteful spending, you mean like on a damn wall? That one is damn laughable, it is a platitude, plain and simple.
I mean the whole damn thing is just blowing smoke up your ass. I mean do you even understand the concept of externalizing cost. I mean you are about to get fucked. Prepare yourself, and know this, your stupid ass deserves it. But I don't.

Untitled (8).png

JD once called the Orange Menace “cultural heroin” and said he feared he could be “America’s Hitler.” He was absolutely right.

Then came the realization Trump had completely co-opted the party. With it, the realization if Vance wanted a future in the POT he would have to lick Don's a-hole clean on request.

Ultimately, he would go so far as to say if he were in Pence's position on Jan. 6 he would have acquiesced to the illegal plot to steal the election. That's when Individual 1 knew he had found his VP sock puppet.

Forum List

Back