Trump selects JD Vance for VP

1721083002727.png

He has no hillbilly bonafide's. Can we get that out of the way.
Him Having 5 Generations of Kentucky ancestry on one side and 6 generations of Arkansas / Tennessee / Ohio on another seems good enough to me ( But what do I know , my Ancestors went through the Cumberland Gap with Daniel Boon’s initial parties and settled in Kentucky and date back to English North Carolina in 1762 )

What an insult to the intelligence of women. You must not really think very much of ladies at all.

Do you think women like being told they should stay in an abusive marriage?

Makes you wonder if we should check his wife for bruises.

No, just saying that Obama with only a short time in the swamp was successful in being elected twice in order to destroy the country.
So mister J D Vance with Trump's sage guidance.
Should easily be able to rebuild the country as our V.P. and then 2 terms as President. ... :thup:
........................................................................................................................................

Vance was harshly critical of Trump, both publicly and privately, in 2016 and during the opening stages of his 2017-2021 term.
"I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler," he wrote privately to an associate on Facebook in 2016.

Forum List

Back