If Trump is Hitler, should he be assassinated?

No, he shouldn't be assasinated. But he should be held to account by a jury of his peers just like anyone else in this Country who is indicted for major crimes.

That hack in Florida prevented that. She also showed that "no one is above the law" is a farce & only applies to the average person in 99% of criminal cases.
tissue2-GIF.gif

No, he shouldn't be assasinated. But he should be held to account by a jury of his peers just like anyone else in this Country who is indicted for major crimes.

That hack in Florida prevented that. She also showed that "no one is above the law" is a farce & only applies to the average person in 99% of criminal cases.
Oh, so you'd support prosecuting Biden for possessing classified materials when he had no authority to do so?

What I don't understand is this:

Why is the left want to compare Trump to Hitler?

Wasn't Stalin worse? Or Mao?

I mean, if they wanted to compare Trump as an evil man, how about Stalin? Or Mao?

From what I read, Stalin killed more people than Hitler did.

They admire Stalin too much, they have adopted his leadership "style".

Democrats have to answer this since they continue to make the accusation

Since you think he is Hitler, i.e. end democracy and become dictator, etc. should someone just shoot him?

What say you?

No, but after his latest Grift (which I have proven) he needs to be arrested, drug away in chains, tried, convicted and sent to prison for the rest of his life along with half the RNC main people.

Most of us figured trump’s run in 2016 was a rerun of his failed attempt in 2000 and it was all just a stunt to promote the trump brand.
Once trump gained traction and his policy came into focus, it turned heads and changed minds. Enough so that he was elected.
This CNN, et al, story is just more democrat Pravda working for the democrat party.

Forum List

Back