That secret service...very well trained. Yeah!!!! DEI!!!!!

Because with people like you it's always black and white which is the problem we live wth. Since this is the case, I refuse to ignore it. You guys are bringing up DEI. in a situation where it does not apply. That's black and white, and you do this all the time. You and every other white trump supporter here.

If you were banned from this site, black and white discussions would be cut by at least half.

Because with people like you it's always black and white which is the problem we live wth. Since this is the case, I refuse to ignore it. You guys are bringing up DEI. in a situation where it does not apply. That's black and white, and you do this all the time. You and every other white trump supporter here.
You are a racist.

period.

No, not at all......I never think of it....I never think in those terms!
Yes you do. Now stop the lying. What other reasons do you bring up DEI? Especially since white women are part of the policy. Look lady, I'm 63 and have faced white racism my whole life just like every other black person has. We know when whites are making things about race. If you weren't making ths about race, you woud never even be commenting about DEI. And don't try the you're talking about qualifications garbage, because when you do that, you are assuming that only whites can be qualified. So again, you are indeed thinking about it in racial terms. We do not need to ignore white racism because you don't like us talking about race. Get off your ass and work to end the racosm in the white community.

Wrong. You guys are the predictable ones. We see the standard whining about DEI. You guys do this 7 times a week.

As a woman, you are included in DEI.
So you think it is a good idea for the closest security to the most heavily threatened individual under SS protection to not know how to get a gun in a holster?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg:

There are no black racists here. But you are one of many white racists. In your deluded mind, opposing your racism is racism. It's stupid, but then again, that is what you are. You are the people bringing up DEI here and it is because of your racism.
You know nothing about me. You are a racist bigot and it so defines your every waking minute that you believe everyone else is as consumed with racism as you are. If you didn't hawk your hatred of the white race in every post, it is quite likely others on this board would never think in those terms. Don't project your racism on others.

Yes you do. Now stop the lying. What other reasons do you bring up DEI? Especially since white women are part of the policy. Look lady, I'm 63 and have faced white racism my whole life just like every other black person has. We know when whites are making things about race. If you weren't making ths about race, you woud never even be commenting about DEI. And don't try the you're talking about qualifications garbage, because when you do that, you are assuming that only whites can be qualified. So again, you are indeed thinking about it in racial terms. We do not need to ignore white racism because you don't like us talking about race. Get off your ass and work to end the racosm in the white community.

No.

I am not thinking about it in racial terms.

I am only thinking about it in qualification terms!

Heads need to roll

Blatantly INCOMPETENT and considering the asshole Biden administration denied multiple Trump requests for improved secret service protection borderline criminal. Now a former president is shot, a citizen is dead, two other citizens are critically wounded because Biden can't pull his head out of his ass!

So you think it is a good idea for the closest security to the most heavily threatened individual under SS protection to not know how to get a gun in a holster?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg:
Alexandr Wang got it right when he said his company would not embrace DEI, instead opting for MEI, Merit, Excellence and Intelligence. DEI is nothing more than a giveaway program for people who are not competent--examples are prevalent in the Biden junta from the very top to the bottom and look at that incompetence.

Yes as we can see here how well trained Barbie Fife is. No doubt the pride of the pride people.

By the time an agent gets on a protective detail, he/she should have practiced drawing and holstering thousands of times to establish muscle memory. Thinking about holstering shouldn’t be necessary.

1721098072250.png

So do yo
Wrong. You guys are the predictable ones. We see the standard whining about DEI. You guys do this 7 times a week.

As a woman, you are included in DEI.
So, do you think an agent who can’t even holster her pistol with two hands is well enough trained to protect the potential president? I carry concealed at times and I never have trouble. One of the first things drilled into you about carry is to always do the same thing the same way every time. You wear your holster in the same place, you draw it the same way and you holster it the same way every time. You practice it over and over again to build up muscle memory so you can concentrate on events in an emergency.

Forum List

Back