FBI cannot be trusted to investigate the Trump attempted assassination

Can the Deep State investigate itself?

People are beginning to see through the lib lie that a 20 year old lollipop can outsmart the Secret Service

This scandal has legs

That's right. All the ABC agencies are corrupt as can be.

antifa shields.jpg

Its almost mind numbing to consider how moronic your innuendo is.

So what are you saying about the Secret Service exactly?
Like everything else tainted by Biden, the Secret Service has gone to hell. That was amateur hour, or more commonly referred to as DIE hour nowadays.

Are you another that wants retired FBI to do the investigation or a special prosecutor. I did say (if that is the case) Durham is available, if you can wait 4 years for a report, not finding anything, Trump wanted him to look for. You guys, suit yourself. Really. You are voting for him, not me. Look into it however you see fit.
Ok

You must think there is no crime that the Deep State cannot get away with

So why even try to uncover the truth, right?

Though I suppose you think there cant possibly be an unelected administrative state in washington that wields power behind the curtain anyway

Did I say curtain?

There is no curtain, right?

Ok

You must think there is no crime that the Deep State cannot get away with

So why even try to uncover the truth, right?

Though I suppose you think there cant possibly be an unelected administrative state in washington that wields power behind the curtain anyway

Did I say curtain?

There is no curtain, right?
I feel sorry for you. But, you may be beyond reclamation. I am not sure that you can help it, anymore. Try to remember, it was a young Republican, whose classmates said always took the conservative view point on classroom debates, that shot Trump in ear and killed some other Republican at the Trump rally. See if you can wrap your head around it.

I would let the FBI investigate, but suit yourself.

I feel sorry for you. But, you may be beyond reclamation. I am not sure that you can help it, anymore. Try to remember, it was a young Republican, whose classmates said always took the conservative view point on classroom debates, that shot Trump in ear and killed some other Republican at the Trump rally. See if you can wrap your head around it.

I would let the FBI investigate, but suit yourself.
I’m not accepting that half baked excuse for why the biden Secret Service allowed Crooks to be on the roof with a rifle

Would they have shot him immediately if he had been a democrat?

Your lib logic is failing

I’m not accepting that half baked excuse for why the biden Secret Service allowed Crooks to be on the roof with a rifle

Would they have shot him immediately if he had been a democrat?

Your lib logic is failing
They did not know his political affiliation, and doubt that it came up, when the sharp shooter took him out. I don't even like trump, but would have been proud to pop the lil assassin wannabe asshole, and I guarantee his politics would not have crossed my mind. It would have simply be a shot that had to be taken as quickly and accurately as possible to protect Trump and civilians in the line of fire.

They did not know his political affiliation, and doubt that it came up
But you seem to think is was somehow very important to our little after action report because libs (and you) keep mentioning it

But you seem to think is was somehow very important to our little after action report because libs (and you) keep mentioning it
It is just an interesting and important part of the investigation released since the shooting. We are going to find out a lot more about the dude, before this is all over. Right now, we know he graduated highschool about 2 years ago. He registered as a Republican, but had donate $15 buck in 2021 to Dem Pac. He worked as a diatary assistant at a retirement home (where he was a steady worker, and something changed his mind (politically and otherwise), and made him think shooting trump was the way to go. That is about it, but we will learn more.

It is just an interesting and important part of the investigation released since the shooting. We are going to find out a lot more about the dude, before this is all over. Right now, we know he graduated highschool about 2 years ago. He registered as a Republican, but had donate $15 buck in 2021 to Dem Pac. He worked as a diatary assistant at a retirement home (where he was a steady worker, and something changed his mind (politically and otherwise), and made him think shooting trump was the way to go. That is about it, but we will learn more.
He couldn't qualify for the rifle team, so someone trained him up in the interim.

He couldn't low crawl to save his life.

The SS had eyes on him for at least three minutes before he fired, and only then did they take him out.

There's something rotten in Denmark.

I suspect you know that PA is a closed primary state

Meaning if someone is a trump hating lollipop who is part of the nationwide effort to nominate Haley instead of trump they will register as a republican

He couldn't qualify for the rifle team, so someone trained him up in the interim.

He couldn't low crawl to save his life.

The SS had eyes on him for at least three minutes before he fired, and only then did they take him out.

There's something rotten in Denmark.
They sure as hell didn't train him very well. That was not any kind of hard to hit target, at that short distance for that weapon. His shooting position in full view on that white metal roof with no cover, much less concealment, atop a building being used as a local police staging area, with no plan for or concealed route of egress certainly left something to be desired.

I suspect you know that PA is a closed primary state

Meaning if someone is a trump hating lollipop who is part of the nationwide effort to nominate Haley instead of trump they will register as a republican
He does, he just chooses to ignore for the sake of the leftist narrative.

They sure as hell didn't train him very well. That was not any kind of hard to hit target, at that short distance for that weapon. His shooting position in full view on that white metal roof with no cover, much less concealment, atop a building being used as a local police staging area, with no plan for or concealed route of egress certainly left something to be desired.
Trump is alive because he turned his head at the exact right instant.

The kids shot was on target. So, someone trained him up for the job.

Forum List

Back