Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

Gee, aren't you just brilliant!
Tell us Einstein....how old does a person have to be to register to vote in your state?
This kid was registered as a Repuclican in his state.
Same in every state. How the fk don’t you know that? His own uncle hasn’t seen his brother or his nephew in over two years! When did xiden’s team recruit them? Then?

Here is an update. I looked in at the RNC happening right now and pulled this picture. Guess what, tRumps right ear shows zero damage. He is so sure that he can get away with another lie, he didn't even bother to put a fake bandage of it.

View attachment 978089

For all of you to see where that picture was lifted from, here is is.

This was lifted from the RNC just hours ago live.

Here is an update. I looked in at the RNC happening right now and pulled this picture. Guess what, tRumps right ear shows zero damage. He is so sure that he can get away with another lie, he didn't even bother to put a fake bandage of it.

View attachment 978089

/----/ You lying libtard, take your photoshopped image and shove it. You merged two images together. You lying piece of scum. Of course, lying and deception are all you have to run on.
Trump is 6' 3" and JD Vance is 5' 7"

View attachment 978089

Trump’s ear isn’t damaged, oops

I can live with it if it happens.

But you will croak if Biden is elected again.
The entire nation would probably want to croak if another Biden term was imminent.... You would think that this nation has been embarrassed enough by the Dimbulb regime. How anyone can still be blindly loyal is definitely the trademark of a cult.

Everyone ducked as Trump grabbed the right side of his head and fell to the ground. His ear was bleeding as they walked him off to a vehicle but he was conscious and defiant. Was it a firearm?
/—-—-/ Trump didn't fall; he ducked behind the podium, and then the SS pushed him down.
This is what falling looks like:
1721093898947.png

1721093921106.png

1721093980627.png

It was a Grift that he's still trying to ride.
Hey, we'll all eventually see what shakes out, and if you are right about your theory, then good for you. At this point it's all up in the air, so stay tuned I guess.

How is it any different other than the fact that kids die in school shootings and all the convict got was a fancy ear piercing?

In this case, the Convict didn't even get that. I don't know where the blood came from but it wasn't from his ear. Here is a picture from todays RNC Convention. He is so sure that everyone will believe the grift that he didn't even bother to put a bogus Band-Aid on his ear.

1721094098728.png

Trump’s ear isn’t damaged, oops
Probably immediate plastic surgery or the wound was very superficial at best so a natural looking covering was easy, but the other's who were shot weren't so lucky, now let's pay some respect for the dead and possibly dying in the situation. Thanks !

Forum List

Back