FBI cannot be trusted to investigate the Trump attempted assassination

None in the direction your Democrat shooter made the shots from. No 0ther buildings out there with a clear shot. Look at the maps already posted in many articles and see for yourself. You can use Google Maps for a aerial view of the entire fair grounds as well. None of you assassination fans have any excuses for playing stupid here.
Who is a fan of the assassination? Can you name somebody?

Is it your estimation that they did their jobs satisfactorily? They effing overlooked a point of high ground fewer than 200 yds away from where he was standing. No agents, no drones, and video of both of the counter-snipers staring through their scopes for 42 seconds at the spot where the shooter was located. They took no action to secure Trump and they only fired on the threat after he'd gotten off 4-5 shots.
Now, FBI is saying they cannot get into the shooter's phone.
Sounded to me like they fired and secured Trump seconds after the first shots were fired. Where are you getting 42 seconds from?

Can the Deep State investigate itself?

People are beginning to see through the lib lie that a 20 year old lollipop can outsmart the Secret Service

This scandal has legs

If the FBI can't be trusted to investigate the Trump shooting, then who? Maybe congress because we can trust congress to conduct nonpartial fair investigations.:cuckoo:

I see you are laughing past the graveyard here

Even anti trumpets should want to know what went wrong
I do want to know. I just think, I will get the answers from the FBI and Secret Service.

That corrupt piece of shit? Surely you jest.
Personally, I would let the serving FBI investigate. It was somebody else that suggested getting retired FBI.

I do want to know. I just think, I will get the answers from the FBI and Secret Service.
Oh, so you don't really want to know.

GubmintInvestigates.jpg

You mean the most inept investigators ever (fbi) and the most epic failures in the realm of executive security, ever?

Yeah, failures like to congregate with failures so I can see how they are who you gravitate towards.

You mean the most inept investigators ever (fbi) and the most epic failures in the realm of executive security, ever?

Yeah, failures like to congregate with failures so I can see how they are who you gravitate towards.
Are you another that wants retired FBI to do the investigation or a special prosecutor. I did say (if that is the case) Durham is available, if you can wait 4 years for a report, not finding anything, Trump wanted him to look for. You guys, suit yourself. Really. You are voting for him, not me. Look into it however you see fit.

Who is a fan of the assassination? Can you name somebody?
You are a fucking moron. Multiple threads here showing multiple instances of YOUR side whining about YOUR shooter's failure. Including people here fully supporting another assassination attempt. Oh wait, you won't look because it'll show how stupid you sound.

If the FBI can't be trusted to investigate the Trump shooting, then who? Maybe congress because we can trust congress to conduct nonpartial fair investigations.:cuckoo:
Appoint a special prosecutor duly authorized by congress

Make him a very senior person already at the pinnacle of his career with no higher political ambitions

Last edited:

Forum List

Back