Trump selects JD Vance for VP

I qualified in 1980, thank you. Before that time, there was no ability to qualify. I was already on a patrol when the program came out.

You lied because your post quoted the last sentence of my post. and then claimed you never quote. You are simply a lying asswipe! Always have been and always will be.

No, as I said you dumbshit, I never quote, I only hit reply.

So, it is YOU who are lying.

So piss off.

Him Having 5 Generations of Kentucky ancestry on one side and 6 generations of Arkansas / Tennessee / Ohio on another seems good enough to me ( But what do I know , my Ancestors went through the Cumberland Gap with Daniel Boon’s initial parties and settled in Kentucky and date back to English North Carolina in 1762 )
From the sound of it, we may be related. That is very similar to my family history. My family came from England to North Carolina, stopped in Tennessee for a few years and then moved on to Kentucky.

I’m a bit surprised, but not shocked. I thought he would select Nikki Haley
Good choice. He’s had stumbles in the past so hopefully this will cure those issues. Unlike Pence who never did have his balls drop.

The government jobs are the worst. That’s where DEI is at its most extreme. A friend of mine with a graduate degree and six years of experience lost out on a promotion to a black woman with a high school degree and six months on the job. Federal agency. My friend sued - and WON.
And here you are lying again. Post the case. Because the only reasin DEI is necessary is because white businsses are still discriminating. And as you are a white female, you are part of DEI. In fact, white women like you have benefitted the most from it.

That's how REPLY works. It only takes a snip of the last bit.

By the way, Jimmy Carter earned his Dolphins as a middie in 1948 I believe it was.
No, he did not. You believe wrong. Third class middies did not go on submarines until 1980. I was one of the first to go in March 1980.

Jimmy Carter never served in submarines while he was a midshipman.

"World War II was still in full swing during his time at the academy, so he also learned to fly the Navy's seaplanes, trained on old battleships and learned to man 40-mm anti-aircraft guns.

Carter was at sea on a training cruise when he learned about the atomic bombs that were dropped on Japan. A few days later, he learned Japan had surrendered. In 1946, he graduated from the academy and started his career as an officer on the USS Wyoming and the USS Mississippi, testing new technologies at sea. "

BTW, he served on battleships before submarines.

I lost a state job in Florida because I was the most qualified but a white male.
No you didn't. If the state agency told you that, you could have sued for racial discrimination. So you're lying. Don't try arguing, I know the rules. I have created employment/HR policy before in my line of work and know exactly how the regulations work. Each of you making these claims are lying out of your ass.

NO COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION CAN TELL YOU ANYTHING BUT THAT THEY FOUND ANOTHER CANDIDATE WHO THEY FELT WAS BETTER QUALIFIED OR THEY FELT FIT THE COMPANY BETTER. ANY OTHER STATEMENT IS AGAINST EMPLOYMENT LAW.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back