Is Trump now FORCED to take Nikki Haley as his VP to unify the GOP? (Poll)

Cost thru roof.

I blame Biden for not remaking the toaster shorter. See our old toaster works. But suddenly the Pop Tarts are shorter. Cost more too.

Anyways.

Now when they pop up you can hardly get them out because they are so short.

Have to use a fork sometimes.

So I blame Bin Biden for not getting us shorter toasters for deflated sized Pop Tarts
Thanks the world wide inflation brought on by Covid and Xi and Trump's inability to control it.

No one said bleach & UV light did.
The relative risk estimates in the trial were compatible with reductions of up to 30% in the risk of hospitalization or prolonged observation and 51% in the risk of death with ivermectin.
Ivermectin did nothing for Covid, only delayed better options.

Trump was found guilty in Bragg's hush-money case.

That will cost Trump a few percent of voters. How does Trump gain back those few percent?

My recommended choice for VP is Nikki Haley. She still has 15%-20% of GOP voters, I'm one, and that burns Trump's ass. That would set Nikki up for the 2028 presidential contest as the first woman president, easy wins for the GOP in 2028 and 2032.

Trump's ego can't handle Nikki as his VP choice. That is unfortunate. Trump can pick her and win, or pick someone else and lose.

Maybe you haven't been paying attention to the differences between them?

1. Biden has open borders, Trump closed the borders with remain in Mexico
2. Biden declared war on energy, Trump promises to "drill baby drill" and make the US energy independent.
3. Biden emptied the SPR, Trump keeps the SPR full
4. Biden promotes a "woke" military, Trump wants a "non-woke" military
5. Biden has a $7.3T Budgets, Trump ran the US with $4T budgets.
6. Biden coddles criminals, Trump is Law & Order
7. Biden will end fossil fueled cars, Trump lets the market decide
8. Biden has high inflation, Trump had low inflation
9. Biden defies the USSC on student loans, Trump obeys the USSC
10. Biden let 12,000,000 illegals into the US, including 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians, Trump will deport them.
11. Biden wants a new Roe v Wade, Trump wants the states to decide as per the US Constitution.

To your point, Republicans have a bad record of agreeing on changing policies, we'll see if that improves in 2025.

It all comes to nothing if the Intel Agencies and educational system remains untouched

1. Trump would never be able to pressure her to do anything she opposes. I could see her telling him to fuck-off.
Really? Frankly, given how craven she's been, I wouldn't count on that.

The real tragedy of Trump is not Trump himself, he's always been this sad, malignant narcissist. It's been the craven cowardice of the entire GOP.

2. Democrats and their MSM do what they do. She needs to see the world view from the WH to prepare her for 2028. She needs thick skin to handle a hostile MSM. The democrat's weaponized government will be defanged.

Oh, please, if the MSM had done its job, we wouldn't be dealing with Trump today.

1. You can type all the lies you want.
Trump fucked up every aspect of Covid.
You don't get credit for fixing something you screwed up to start with.

2. We need another Trump term clean up Biden's mess before getting back to normal in 2028.
My life is pretty good right now. I don't want to go back to 2020, and neither does anyone else.

Really? Frankly, given how craven she's been, I wouldn't count on that.

The real tragedy of Trump is not Trump himself, he's always been this sad, malignant narcissist. It's been the craven cowardice of the entire GOP.

Oh, please, if the MSM had done its job, we wouldn't be dealing with Trump today.

Trump fucked up every aspect of Covid. You don't get credit for fixing something you screwed up to start with.

My life is pretty good right now. I don't want to go back to 2020, and neither does anyone else.
1. Nikki is no shrinking violet.

2. We need a tough man to straighten out the mess.

3. Here is a summary that you obviously forgot. The MSM can't intimidate Trump:

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!
Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.

4. Fau-Chi caused the Covid pandemic. He hired the Wuhan lab to do gain-of-function research after Obama told him not to.
Trump saved millions of lives by getting vaccine shots in arms in 10-months when the experts said 4-years, if then. You're welcome.

5. Biden'e runaway inflation will make him lose. The high price of groceries can't be <<<<spun>>>>.
Most of us prefer the Trump years to the Biden years.

1. Nikki is no shrinking violet.
Actually, she's as cowardly as the rest of the GOP.
2. We need a tough man to straighten out the mess.
Trump is the mess. My life was fine before Trump fucked it all up in 2020.

3. Here is a summary that you obviously forgot. The MSM can't intimidate Trump:

They don't have to. Just stop sucking up to him. Don't pan on an empty podium for half an hour. Don't let him get away with lying without challenging him.

4. Fau-Chi caused the Covid pandemic. He hired the Wuhan lab to do gain-of-function research after Obama told him not to.
Trump saved millions of lives by getting vaccine shots in arms in 10-months when the experts said 4-years, if then. You're welcome.

Crazy conspiracy theories don't make up for Trump's criminal incompetence in dealing with Covid.
Covid was naturally occurring. It wasn't grown in a lab.
The Vaccine was produced by global pharma, nothing to do with Trump.

5. Biden'e runaway inflation will make him lose. The high price of groceries can't be <<<<spun>>>>.
Most of us prefer the Trump years to the Biden years.
Well, no, most of us don't.
Wages have outpaced inflation.

Actually, she's as cowardly as the rest of the GOP.

Trump is the mess. My life was fine before Trump fucked it all up in 2020.

They don't have to. Just stop sucking up to him. Don't pan on an empty podium for half an hour. Don't let him get away with lying without challenging him.

Crazy conspiracy theories don't make up for Trump's criminal incompetence in dealing with Covid.
Covid was naturally occurring. It wasn't grown in a lab.
The Vaccine was produced by global pharma, nothing to do with Trump.

Well, no, most of us don't.
Wages have outpaced inflation.
1. Link?

2. Trump dealt with Covid. Genocide Joe Biden can't even deal with Israel.

3. Trump was treated very unfairly by the MSM. Biden gets ice cream questions and doesn't do press conferences...a new normal?

4. You just can't handle the truth.

5. Good luck telling voters they are better off under Biden than they were under Trump.

Forum List

Back