Trump Rewrites Republican Convention Speech To Focus On Unity, Not Biden

Yes, but IRL, I limit most of my real exchanges to Republicans and just try to avoid any meaningful contact with Biden voters. I’ve found it’s the only way to live a decent life.
I’m a professional musician living in a mostly-white college town surrounded by a county dominated and run by blacks.
Put all of that together.

We must forget the old ways, brother! As a fellow American, I invite you to join with us under the flag of the United States of America, to celebrate our future of unity under Donald Trump.
Donald Trump walked into that rally, and 10 minutes later, Douglas MacArthur walked out.

There’s no stopping him now, although as we seen, Democrats will attempt ANYTHING.

(As much as patriotic Americans love those outdoors rallies, it’s too big a risk. All indoors from now on.)

Donald Trump walked into that rally, and 10 minutes later, Douglas MacArthur walked out.

There’s no stopping him now, although as we seen, Democrats will attempt ANYTHING.

(As much as patriotic Americans love those outdoors rallies, it’s too big a risk. All indoors from now on.)
Your utter devotion to a fucking politician is nausea inducing. But I get it, because CULT. :rolleyes: Do you not have more pressing things to ponder?

Fair enough........it does depend on how it's handled. Trumps best shot is a good solid speech calling for unity at the convention with no pokes at the opposition. That may be the biggest hurdle for him.

If you saw the debate you should anticipate it being easy peasy.

Forum List

Back