Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?

Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?
Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
The FBI used the same instructions for raid on Pence and Biden's homes.
"The language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

How can people be so naieve to believe the implications that Trump mkaes through his lies.

No wonder the Trump suppoeters will be rioting in the streets when he loses in November. How far will they go?
Do I believe Biden had anything to do with the shooter?

No.

Politicians talk like that all the time.

It's just rhetoric.

What I do believe though, is plenty of leftards would like to see Trump dead.

Some of them are actually dumb enough to believe the rhetoric.

Most people don't listen to politicians, but they DO listen to the news media.

The whole idea of the "news" media engaging in political rhetoric for a few views, is very dangerous. And highly irresponsible.

Nah, we don't think that

we know it
IMG_0332.jpeg

If this is true, it answers a few of my questions:
1. Why didn’t the gov snipers take this guy out earlier?
2. How did they locate, aim, and kill him less than two seconds after he shot at Trump?

We will see.
The Jan 6th Trump warriors found out what can happen. The next time authorities will not allpw lawless Trump warriors to go as far as they did Jan 6th.
If there's a next time, the authorities won't be able to do a damn thing about it

He certainly doesn't lie as much as xiden, or you, for that matter.
You bet. Any word back from those investigators sent to Hawaii to find that birth certificate? I hear they found information you wouldn't believe. And then there is all that evidence of the voting machines being hacked. Sure, trump would never lie.

You bet. Any word back from those investigators sent to Hawaii to find that birth certificate? I hear they found information you wouldn't believe. And then there is all that evidence of the voting machines being hacked. Sure, trump would never lie.
Wow, you’re desperate….Bringing out stuff from 2011….

Jesus, you people are gonna lose badly.

If true, then the administration is to blame.
The timing of the response fire doesn’t make sense in any other context. How could the gov snipers have located, aimed, and killed the patsy so quickly unless they already had him in their sights? Gotta kill him quickly if you want to control the loose ends. Did you see his video where he says “I hate republicans, I hate Trump, and guess what, you got the wrong guy”?

Last edited:

Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?​

Yes I do.

As guilty as the shooter and full of hatred!

1721081465298.png

Forum List

Back