Do people actually believe Trump's claims?

This thread is about trump. Looks like I'll have to report you again for not staying on topic. Start another thread about Biden, traitor.
You do realize that BIDEN was brought into the topic with the opening post, don't you?

lol, still deflecting away from my original point. You’re doing your best to steer away from bidens wrongs and point at Trump.

Forget about Trump for now, we’re not talking about him, we’re talking about Biden and how he got away with taking classified materials for over 30 years, and got away with it.

It doesn’t matter if he returned them, it’s still a crime. And I disagree with the notion that he willingly returned them, his lawyers knew they might be in a pickle so they came clean to avoid any issues.

You still haven’t answered the question of why nara never went after bidens documents…nara the agency tasked with keeping up and securing said documents.
There is no comparison to what Trump did and previous Presidents and VPs. None knowing ly held back any classified documents they had. None fought an inspection of their files and as said none shared them with others.

You are a sorry, pathetic excuse maker for Trump.

There is no comparison to what Trump did and previous Presidents and VPs. None knowing ly held back any classified documents they had. None fought an inspection of their files and as said none shared them with others.

None knowing ly held back any classified documents they had.
Biden didn't know he had classified docs in his garage, going back to the time he was a senator?

Biden didn't know he had classified docs in his garage, going back to the time he was a senator?
Yes, If he did he would have tried to hide them like Trump did.
When the FBI came to his house (with the right to use deadly force) he said go for it.
Just like Pence did.

Donny was hiding boxes of files he did not want anyone to find.

Yes, If he did he would have tried to hide them like Trump did.
When the FBI came to his house (with the right to use deadly force) he said go for it.
Just like Pence did.

Donny was hiding boxes of files he did not want anyone to find.

et tu brute?

You both can’t even focus for a second on the crimes Biden committed.

This is what I’m talking about. You seem to think that Biden “giving them back” somehow makes it ok that he took files he had no authority to take.

Oh and yeah, keeping files for 30 years that he wasn’t suppose to have is “hiding” them, or at least he got a free pass by the agency tasked with recovering them.

This thread is about trump. Looks like I'll have to report you again for not staying on topic. Start another thread about Biden, traitor.

There are many topics going on and my points are a contrast between how the two are being treated differently. So, I AM talking about trump, using Biden as a reference as to how Trump is being shafted by the same issues Biden gets a pass on

Looks like I'll have to report you again for not staying on topic.

Report me 3 times, report me 50 times, I really don’t care..

Here, let me make it easy for you:

et tu brute?

You both can’t even focus for a second on the crimes Biden committed.

This is what I’m talking about. You seem to think that Biden “giving them back” somehow makes it ok that he took files he had no authority to take.

Oh and yeah, keeping files for 30 years that he wasn’t suppose to have is “hiding” them, or at least he got a free pass by the agency tasked with recovering them.
Same decision for Pence, Trump's VP. Why wouldn't a weaponized DOJ go after Trump's VP?

BECAUSEIT IS NOT A WEAPONIZED DOJ.

Same decision for Pence, Trump's VP. Why wouldn't a weaponized DOJ go after Trump's VP?

BECAUSEIT IS NOT A WEAPONIZED DOJ.

If pence committed crimes then he too needs to be punished for it.

it is a weaponized DOJ. It’s my understanding that trump isn’t being charged under the presidential records act, he’s being charged under the espionage act..because he retained documents…the exact same thing Biden did, and is not getting charged for.

You don't even know the basis of the criminal charges.
The main principle of the criminal charges is hiding and not turning over the documents. The documents were subpoenaed. Trump purposely did not turn over the documents subpoenaed.
If he would have turned over the documents it would be very unlikely there would be any criminal charges.
Pe3nce and Biden turned over all documents without resistence.

MAGA must be the most uneducated US citizens ever.

Forum List

Back