Biden has not lowered himself to Trump's standards in disrespecting the justice department as his son goes to trial

The Dems play by the rules and the rwphqs do not.
If Trump's gui;ty verdict is overturned in appeal, the antiTrumpers will not be in the streets.
If Trump wins the 2024 electionthe antiTrumpers will not be in the streets.
If Hunter Biden, Manendez and Cuelar are convicted the antiTrumpers will not be in the streets.

The dumbass MAGA minions just don't get it and they never will.

It is parody you numbnutz’s. Go read it. I put on a great display of right wing debate skills in an unapologetic mocking of their arguments for Trump. It’s a work of art…if i say so myself.
Good job. On any other site I would have not believed it was serious but on this site I have seen much more ridiculous posts that were serious.

Biden has not lowered himself to Trump's standards in disrespecting the justice department as his son goes to trial.
Biden is not screaming foul on our DOJ as his son goes to trial.
He loves his son and feels he is innocent but he is allowing the justice system play out.

Biden's Democrats are not crying foul on the Hunter Biden indictment or that of Democrats Cuellar or Menedez,

If the DOJ was a weaponized arm of the Biden administration they would not allow indictments and trial of Biden's son or fellow democrats.

Where do Trump and his minions come up with the crazy accusations. Ceazy people do crazy things.
Actually, he should because Hunter is being thrown under the bus in order to make Trump's convictions look more legitimate. But, not to worry, Joe Biden just visited a witness before the trial in order to pay her off.

Biden has not issued a pardon. If Hunter is found guilty and Biden issues a pardon he deserves criticism. He has not done so.
If he did, it would not be right, but it would not be close to Trump pardoning all those charged for Jan 6th, Not even close.
There was a sweetheart deal in place for Biden and when the public found out, it was so sweet that it had to be rescinded. so they tried to sneak it through and got caught. Like Trump, Biden should not be able to skirt the law.

Biden has not lowered himself to Trump's standards in disrespecting the justice department as his son goes to trial.
He loves his son and feels he is innocent but he is allowing the justice system play out.
Comedy Gold!

There was a sweetheart deal in place for Biden and when the public found out, it was so sweet that it had to be rescinded. so they tried to sneak it through and got caught. Like Trump, Biden should not be able to skirt the law.
You are even more a failure at lying than healthmyths. There was no deal, you liar.

Papa proves the Republican Party is The Outlaw Party.

You are even more a failure at lying than healthmyths. There was no deal, you liar.

Papa proves the Republican Party is The Outlaw Party.

Show me where I am lying, and you are lying because I am no Republican, they are worse than Democrats.

The judge who reviewed the plea deal verified that Hunter could be prosecuted in the future which Hunter's legal team rejected.
It was a judge, a member of the justice system, who made the call, She is also the judge presiding over this case.

Educate yourself. You are talking out of your ass.

So....while the "Man on the Street" might opine that going after Hunter Biden (NOTE: Catholics of fifty years ago NEVER give their kids surnames as Christian names) for filling out a form improperly is an overreach and a waste of taxpayer funds,

He didn't. Hunter uses his middle name-he is Robert Hunter Biden.

Biden's Democrats are not crying foul on the Hunter Biden indictment or that of Democrats Cuellar or Menedez,

If the DOJ was a weaponized arm of the Biden administration they would not allow indictments and trial of Biden's son or fellow democrats.

Where do Trump and his minions come up with the crazy accusations. Ceazy people do crazy things.

Why would Biden disrespect the same DOJ thats jumping through hoops to protect him? Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Even potatohead isn't that stupid.

The investigations by Gowdy and House Republicans are the classical examples of lawfare.
From what you typed, there are no dirty Prog politicians. Republican investigations get stymied for some reason. Progs have far more lifetime politicians who of course say they do it for us and are honored. Huge government causes the loss of right for the peasants. The Security State grows and grows.

Forum List

Back