Biden has not lowered himself to Trump's standards in disrespecting the justice department as his son goes to trial

Nah. He just shits on the Judicial branch

If Biden's decision is illegal take him to court. He is not above the law.

Xiden showed complete contempt for the DOJ when he tried to get a sweet heart deal for his son, far better then a pardon, through…only to have a judge reject it.

That is what fascist do
Yes, OUR JUSTICE DEPARTMENT STEPPED IN AND MADE SURE THE LAW WAS FOLLOWED THROUGH.

Our justice department does work.

Proof - Hunter Biden, Cuellar, Menendez

If Biden's decision is illegal take him to court. He is not above the law.
They did. He lost. Then he told the Court to go fuck themselves, I'm above the law. Now he's being sued again, for telling the Court to go fuck themselves. He shits on the Justice system and you cheer him. So stop with the sanctimonious claptrap that he respects the system.

So....while the "Man on the Street" might opine that going after Hunter Biden (NOTE: Catholics of fifty years ago NEVER give their kids surnames as Christian names) for filling out a form improperly is an overreach and a waste of taxpayer funds,

...it would quite another thing for the PERSON AT THE HEAD OF THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT (that is, the President) to do the same thing.

Needless to say, the fix is in, and Hunter Fucking Biden will not be significantly inconvenienced by the trial or what comes out of it. It's not like he has a job or any real responsibilities to set aside while this goes on.

They did. He lost. Then he told the Court to go fuck themselves, I'm above the law. Now he's being sued again, for telling the Court to go fuck themselves. He shits on the Justice system and you cheer him. So stop with the sanctimonious claptrap that he respects the system.
He felt he had a loop hole. Take him to court. If he was wrong, hold him accountable. If he over rides the justice department he must be held accountable, like all citizens,

Biden has not lowered himself to Trump's standards in disrespecting the justice department as his son goes to trial.
Biden is not screaming foul on our DOJ as his son goes to trial.
He loves his son and feels he is innocent but he is allowing the justice system play out.

Biden's Democrats are not crying foul on the Hunter Biden indictment or that of Democrats Cuellar or Menedez,

If the DOJ was a weaponized arm of the Biden administration they would not allow indictments and trial of Biden's son or fellow democrats.

Where do Trump and his minions come up with the crazy accusations. Ceazy people do crazy things.
The trial is taking place the Biden’s lair, aka The Banana Republic of Delaware

Biden has no reason to be cross with his friends

biden won’t have to pardon hunter

These gun charges are fluff

And should be easy to beat

Just wait and see how biden acts if/when hunter gets charged with influence peddling

I dint have any trust or faith in or respect for our legal system long before Trump was convicted and I won’t long after Hunter Biden is found not guilty. The system is a total joke and has been for at least as long as I’ve been alive.

The trial is taking place the Biden’s lair, aka The Banana Republic of Delaware

Biden has no reason to be cross with his friends
If Hunter is found guilty, it will blow your description. I am sure you will come back and apologize for being incorrect.

Second time. We did. He lost. Then he told the Court to go fuck themselves, I'm above the law.

How? Impeach him?
No, our justice department will determine accountability.
We have a appeal process in our justice system for every decison made. Trump is appealing his most recent guilty finding.

You people are clueless on how our justice system works. UNBELIEVABLE

You look up to a guy who raped women. You're pathetic.

Poor child, are you under the misguided impression that xiden is immune to that charged? Everything folks have accused Trump of, xiden has been accused of as well and more. Besides, I support Trump's policies, I'm not looking for a pastor.

LOL you mean Biden's DOJ that refused to prosecute him even though he had more classified documents than Trump did. That DOJ?
We have a appeal process in our justice system for every decison made. Trump is appealing his most recent guilty finding.

LOL Hard to take anyone seriously that attempts an insult using "you people"

LOL you mean Biden's DOJ that refused to prosecute him even though he had more classified documents than Trump did. That DOJ?

LOL Hard to take anyone seriously that attempts an insult using "you people"
You people includes you.

If Hunter is found guilty, it will blow your description. I am sure you will come back and apologize for being incorrect.
We’ll see if biden faces real consequences or just a slap on the wrist

You people includes you.
LOL But when you use lame insults, such as using "you people" everyone thinks:

1717541623124.jpeg

He's talking about xiden's illegal student loan forgiveness, the Supreme court said he didn't have the authority, he's been doing it anyway. There is no appeal for a SCOTUS decision. It appears you have no clue how the system works.

:smoke:

You are using a post from this message board to show the democrats are not rspecting the DOJ?
You have to be kidding
It is parody you numbnutz’s. Go read it. I put on a great display of right wing debate skills in an unapologetic mocking of their arguments for Trump. It’s a work of art…if i say so myself.

Forum List

Back