Hunter Biden gun trial jurors shown infamous laptop first exposed by The Post in dramatic courtroom reveal

My double standards? Your picture is in the dictionary under "hypocrite".
The definition:

You.
Hunter Biden was found guilty and convicted on all counts in a fair trial by a unanimous jury. The justice system works.

Me.
Hunter Biden was found guilty and convicted in a fair trial by a unanimous jury. The justice system works.

You:
Donald Trump is innocent, his trial is a political witch-hunt, the judge is corrupt and the unanimous jury biased.

Me:
Donald Trump is guilty and convicted in a fair trial by a unanimous jury. The justice. System works.

Let’s talk about double standards here.

The definition:

You.
Hunter Biden was found guilty and convicted on all counts in a fair trial by a unanimous jury. The justice system works.

Me.
Hunter Biden was found guilty and convicted in a fair trial by a unanimous jury. The justice system works.

You:
Donald Trump is innocent, his trial is a political witch-hunt, the judge is corrupt and the unanimous jury biased.

Me:
Donald Trump is guilty and convicted in a fair trial by a unanimous jury. The justice. System works.

Actually, lets wait and see what the appeal process brings in both cases then have a conversation. That way no double standard can apply, right?

The definition:

You.

Me.

You:

Me:

One was an actual multiple felony case, whether convicted or not.
The other was not by any stretch of the imagination a felony in the first place.

The definition:

You.

Me.

You:

Me:

So that's not your picture in the dictionary??

Actually, lets wait and see what the appeal process brings in both cases then have a conversation. That way no double standard can apply, right?
Sorry dude, one set of double standards is already in play. Tne appeals process merely offers another opportunity for double standards.

And a Biden will be sentenced to prison and not a Trump...
Buuuuaaahahahahahaheeeheeheeehahahahahahahahoohoohoohahahahahahahaheeheehee.....

Neo-Marxist Democrats in lockstep, Quisling Media, Joey, and 51 former Intel Officials all told America that the contents of Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. Joey waved the letter, signed by 51 dishonest Intelligence Officials in Trump's face during the debate.

Every one of those people need to be charged and prosecuted for treason, insurrection, domestic terrorism, and election interference.

Sorry dude, one set of double standards is already in play. Tne appeals process merely offers another opportunity for double standards.
Again, incorrect. The appeals process allows for a final and impartial ruling on any case totally botched by Dimtards.

Forum List

Back