Hunter Biden convicted on all 3 charges at federal gun trial

Yes, Trump Humpers are working hard to stop him from being held accountable in Georgia.

Last I checked Trump is still a convicted felon, is that true?
Yes, his lawyers are defending him....why do you hate it when defendants try and defend themselves?

Very 1946 demklan of you

Why do you hate it when your Orange massa is held accountable?

How dare this uppity black woman hold Trump accountable for breaking the law.
I don’t.

Hahah. She hasn’t proven he broke any law…typical demklan thinking

She wont be able to prove he did, because her corruption has been exposed and she is likely going to be disbarred

Republicans are excited that the presidents son was found guilty

Democrats are excited that former president Trump as a former president was found guilty in in a felony crime case. He also lost a civil case.

Trump still faces two more felony cases.
three more felony cases.

The documents
Overturning Georgia
1/6 insurrection.

Why do you hate it when your Orange massa is held accountable?

How dare this uppity black woman hold Trump accountable for breaking the law.
Very few African American men and women of power are held accountable for breaking the law. In fact, they are so used to not having questions that they are sloppy in their personal ways in doing it. Chargin Trump with crimes also told us about the quality of those involved. They are partial to the hood way and are not that great. Trump does not wilt. Most men would, making the prosecution involved looking great. I see it as when whites were totally in charge in another era as the lesser ones in those positions. Most people like comforts in life in this nation. I see regression from that with the agendas we have today.

I don’t.

Hahah. She hasn’t proven he broke any law…typical demklan thinking

She wont be able to prove he did, because her corruption has been exposed and she is likely going to be disbarred
A Grand jury indicted him and those folks are everyday citizens.

It's called a trial where she has to do that, isn't that the reason your Orange God doesn't want it to happen?

Everybody is corrupt except the convicted sex felon.

Very few African American men and women of power are held accountable for breaking the law.
You said that with a straight face too. The laws were written by white men for white men.
In fact, they are so used to not having questions that they are sloppy in their personal ways in doing it. Chargin Trump with crimes also told us about the quality of those involved. They are partial to the hood way and are not that great. Trump does not wilt. Most men would, making the prosecution involved looking great. I see it as when whites were totally in charge in another era as the lesser ones in those positions. Most people like comforts in life in this nation. I see regression from that with the agendas we have today.

MAWA. The laws in this country were written for white men by white men. If Trump were black he would already be in prison, so save that bullshit.

A Grand jury indicted him and those folks are everyday citizens.

It's called a trial where she has to do that, isn't that the reason your Orange God doesn't want it to happen?

Everybody is corrupt except the convicted sex felon.
I never said anything about the everyday citizens

Who’s a convicted sex felon? The felony rape criminal complaint against xiden is still outstanding

When your laptops are full of admissions of guilt and are basically an accounting ledger of illegal crimes you committed or helped commit....

Kinda hard not to prosecute the son of the man who is the leader of our system of laws.

I never said anything about the everyday citizens.[/q

Who’s a convicted sex felon? The felony rape criminal complaint against xiden is still outstanding

I never said anything about the everyday citizens.
What is the function of a GJ?
Who’s a convicted sex felon? The felony rape criminal complaint against xiden is still outstanding.
A jury verdict in May 2023 found Trump liable for sexually abusing and defaming Carroll. So my bad Trump is a sexual abuser.

What is the function of a GJ?

A jury verdict in May 2023 found Trump liable for sexually abusing and defaming Carroll. So my bad Trump is a sexual abuser.
Why do you ask?

You said sex felon…you know criminal…not some civil lawsuit…geez

In Hunter's case he is guilty on all three charges.
Guilty on actual crimes, not imaginary ones like they charged Trump with.
Paying his lawyer wasn’t illegal, so they claimed it was “to cover up another crime”, yet they didn’t say much less prove what this other crime was. The judge just told the jury they could make up whatever crime they wanted.

"WHAT PART OF SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED unless it's Hunter Biden DO YOU NEED EXPLAINED TO YOU?​

Hypocrisy, it's what's for dinner.
~~~~~~~
You can't have it both ways. Shouting for Gun control and total confuscation on one hand and crying bleeding heart on the other because Hunter has been convicted for the very laws people like you have shouted for.
Additionally, the new word is "Commutation",
Seems Joey Xi is seeking to Commute Hunter's conviction(s). If so Hunter loses his license to practice law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back