Hunter Biden convicted on all 3 charges at federal gun trial

Hunter Biden convicted on all 3 charges at federal gun trial

11 Jun 2024 ~~ By Marshall Cohen & Holmes Lybrand

The conviction marks the first time a president’s immediate family member has been found guilty of a crime during their father’s term in office, though his crimes predate Joe Biden’s tenure as president.
The jury, which deliberated for just under three hours, returned guilty verdicts on all three charges, which stemmed from a revolver Hunter Biden bought in October 2018 at a Delaware gun shop. The first two counts were for lying about his drug use on a federal background check form, and the third count was for possessing a gun while addicted to, or using, illegal drugs.
Hunter Biden could face up to 25 years in prison and a fine of up to $750,000 at sentencing, though he likely will receive far less than the maximum as a first-time offender. Before dismissing the parties, the judge told them sentencing is usually set for 120 days following a verdict, which means it is likely to happen before Election Day.

Commentary:
This was a slam dunk decision. No problem there.
What is the best thing to come out of the trial is that Hunters abandoned Laptop computer at a repair shop is now genuine factual evidence and can be by Congress, and his up coming Tax evasion trial.
Cangress can also use the laptop to confirm Hunter's perjury before Congress.
I have to credit the good people of Wilmington with actually doing their job. I really expected that they wouldn't I doubt there will be much of a sentence, nor should there be, but at least it's a start. And to their credit pretty much all the media is reporting it.

It's pretty safe to assume the media won't dwell on it after today though while they're still working 'convicted felon' into every mention of Donald Trump.

Republicans are excited that the presidents son was found guilty

Democrats are excited that former president Trump as a former president was found guilty in in a felony crime case. He also lost a civil case.

Trump still faces two more felony cases.

Joe should pardon him asap.
i disagree, crep, if hunter needs rehab , and joe knows if that is so, that part of hunter's sentence is righteous.

also, hunter doesn't need a gun and shouldn't be in politics. if the felony pulls his "2nd amendment" that part, also just.

the case is important, being much bigger than hunter as an individual. are we willi9ng to enforce out gun laws? seems we are.

i disagree, crep, if hunter needs rehab , and joe knows if that is so, that part of hunter's sentence is righteous.

also, hunter doesn't need a gun and shouldn't be in politics. if the felony pulls his "2nd amendment" that part, also just.

the case is important, being much bigger than hunter as an individual. are we willi9ng to enforce out gun laws? seems we are.
You know damn well had it been anyone but Hunter Biden they would have been screaming bloody murder about how unconstitutional this was.

See the Rittenhouse straw purchase for reference.

You know damn well had it been anyone but Hunter Biden they would have been screaming bloody murder about how unconstitutional this was.

^^^You gun nuts are so angry that people need to pass a background check to buy a gun.

Read first.

That's what I thought, you have no idea.

LOL
1718136570175.png

i do know that damn well. although the repubs certainly incited this entire thing, and we know the laptop- is not evidence, still

the prosecution was brought and won by a guy appointed by garland, a democrat (sometimes i wonder!) , and affirms that even hunter is constrained by law.

^^^Look how angry the gun nuts are over the fact that people need to go through a background check to buy a firearm. You people just want little kids to be handed a gun when they head to kindergarten, don't you? :badgrin:
What in the Blue Hell are you talking about numbnuts? You ass clowns whined that the jury was rigged when your orange god was convicted, I just asked was this one rigged as well.

It’s a national security issue when the sons addict actions all over the globe expose POTUS to constant blackmail probabilities.
Most likely it’s already happened

Do you remember the 6 year old who shot their teacher? The mom was brought up on similar charges of lying on her form about her drug use and many people across all parties supported that charge. I know it’s inconvenient but reality always is when you go on a nonsensical rant

Look at the little impotent tranny loving woman hater making laughable threats. Make me shitstain. Your boy Crackhead Hunter GUILTY. On ALL counts. Cry harder.
Fuck you are an idiot. You need a good bitch slap like we did to TVs to restart your brain it’s broken.

Hunter is like Trump. FUCK EM they broke the law now let them go to jail for a few years and think about what shitty people they are. Like I said before let them share a cell.

i do know that damn well. although the repubs certainly incited this entire thing, and we know the laptop- is not evidence, still

the prosecution was brought and won by a guy appointed by garland, a democrat (sometimes i wonder!) , and affirms that even hunter is constrained by law.
I am totally "meh" about that aspect. The hypocrisy irritates me though.

Forum List

Back