Hunter Biden Guilty on All Counts - Felon Biden

So, you got nothing. You MAGAs are like a dog chasing a car. If you happen to catch one, you have no idea what to do with it.

I have Hunter Biden guilty on three felony firearms charges.

That's what this thread is about. You're free to continue your daily jerking off to pictures of Donald Trump, but don't do it here.

That's what this thread is about. You're free to continue your daily jerking off to pictures of Donald Trump, but don't do it here.
After all the MAGA cult excitement about the Hunter Biden trial, it's perfectly reasonable to ask what you think you gained by a guilty verdict.

After all the MAGA cult excitement about the Hunter Biden trial, it's perfectly reasonable to ask what you think you gained by a guilty verdict.

Justice.

1718137307601.png

You're cute when you try to sound like a tough guy.

POTATUS was supposed to make remarks today about guns. That ain't happening now.

Also, the White House canceled the press briefing as Joe is heading to Delaware. Is Joe going to allow his FELON son to go to prison?

These are serious charges he [Hunter] has been convicted of.

The Latest: White House Cancels Scheduled Press Briefing After Hunter Biden Conviction

Jail the Junkie

POTATUS was supposed to make remarks today about guns. That ain't happening now.

Also, the White House canceled the press briefing as Joe is heading to Delaware. Is Joe going to allow his FELON son to go to prison?

The Latest: White House Cancels Scheduled Press Briefing After Hunter Biden Conviction

I paid no more attention to Hunter's trial than I did Trump's. Both are useless political smokescreens.

That's an odd question...but telling of the dembot mindset. Most normal Americans don't think they gain anything by a convict being convicted.

But obviously, that was your goal in going after Trump.....to "gain" something.

Once again, highlighting it's a political prosecution.

So he and Trump can share a cell, 2 convicted felons.

Forum List

Back