Hunter Biden Guilty on All Counts - Felon Biden

Yes hunter is convicted felon, and likely abused by his dad, who we know molested his daughter
Yes Trump and Hunter are convicted felons and a court found Trump to be a sexual abuser. I haven't seen where a court has found Biden guilty of that, if you have that by all means post it.

Yes Trump and Hunter are convicted felons and a court found Trump to be a sexual abuser. I haven't seen where a court has found Biden guilty of that, if you have that by all means post it.
I haven’t seen where a court found trump guilty of it either. He was found liable in a civil case…

Xiden hasn’t been prosecuted for the rape criminal complaint against him, that is true. But it’s still out there

POTATUS was supposed to make remarks today about guns. That ain't happening now.

Also, the White House canceled the press briefing as Joe is heading to Delaware. Is Joe going to allow his FELON son to go to prison?

These are serious charges he [Hunter] has been convicted of.

The Latest: White House Cancels Scheduled Press Briefing After Hunter Biden Conviction

Well, he's made his bones with the crime family without ratting his higher-ups out.

1718404684367.png

A court didn't find Trump to be anything. Sexual abuse is a crime, what crime was he convicted of having to do with sex abuse?

Many have not yet realized that the only important outcome of Hunter Biden's trial is not that he was found guilty, but that his laptop is authentic. This means that the documents contained on the laptop proving the corruption of the US President, his son and his brother are authentic.

2. Millions of dollars accepted by the Biden family from Russia, China, Romania and Ukraine have officially come out. It has now been proven that Biden lied during the televised debate with Trump, calling the laptop a product of Russian disinformation.

3. It is now quite obvious that there was a conspiracy between the Democratic Party, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple, CNN, BBC, MSNBC and the rest of the liberal media to mislead the American public, to misinform them before the election.

4. Post-election polls revealed that 17 percent of those who voted for Biden would not have voted for him had they known the laptop was real. Trump would have won 49 states out of 50. Only in the capital city would people still vote for the corrupt man. He's their guy. The 2020 election couldn't have been stolen with just stuffed ballots if not for the condemned conspiracy between the dem party, the media, search engines and social media. The people, who will go to vote Democrat again either have no intelligence or conscience or are devoid of both.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back