Do people actually believe Trump's claims?

You’re the one talking about “plans” that don’t exist

That’s pure QKrew shit

I think the plans are clear, unless you can explain why nara never went after Biden for over 30 years for his documents but were going after Trump within a matter of weeks for his.

Well unfortunately you are going to be stuck with one or the other.
Fence straddlers always seem to be contributors to problems rather than solvers of them.
Fence straddlers always seem to be contributors to problems rather than solvers of them.
If you vote for either of them, YOU'RE the one contributing to the problem.

I think the plans are clear, unless you can explain why nara never went after Biden for over 30 years for his documents but were going after Trump within a matter of weeks for his.
Do you think the fact trump was showing classified info to guests at Mar-a-lago had anything to do with it while Biden wasnt showing the docs around like trump was??

Do you think the fact trump was showing classified info to guests at Mar-a-lago had anything to do with it while Biden wasnt showing the docs around like trump was has anything to do with it, dummy?
I don’t think Trump having classified documents at mar a lago had anything to do with why Nara ignored Biden for over 3 decades

Do you think the fact trump was showing classified info to guests at Mar-a-lago had anything to do with it while Biden wasnt showing the docs around like trump was??
What documents did trump show? How do you know Biden didn’t show anyone?

Who would have had access to where they were stored at the Chinese funded Penn-Biden center?

I don’t think Trump having classified documents at mar a lago had anything to do with why Nara ignored Biden for over 3 decades
It doesnt matter what you think. Trump didnt just have docs at mar-a-lago, he was showing the docs to guests.

What documents did trump show? How do you know Biden didn’t show anyone?

Who would have had access to where they were stored at the Chinese funded Penn-Biden center?
On July 21, 2021, trump showed a classified "plan of attack" to a reporter. In August or September 2021, Trump shows a classified map relating to foreign military operations to a guest. There are no reports of Biden showing docs to anyone.

On July 21, 2021, trump showed a classified "plan of attack" to a reporter. In August or September 2021, Trump shows a classified map relating to foreign military operations to a guest. There are no reports of Biden showing docs to anyone.
he didn't need to show them to anyone.

They were in plain sight of anyone that entered his garage.

that anyone could have walked in and read or taken.

docs going back to his time as a senator.
Here is a timeline of trumps doc case

You as dumb as the other guy I was talking to about this? Evidently you are.

Forum List

Back