Do people actually believe Trump's claims?

Here is a timeline of trumps doc case

You as dumb as the other guy I was talking to about this? Evidently you are.
And how long did Biden have classified docs in his 'secure' garage?

you ain't acting very smart either, bub.

He had docs from when he was a senator, 8 years as a VP, 4 years Trump as president.

MINIMUM of 12 years those classified docs stored in his not very fucking secure garage, but you want to only blame Trump?

you're one or the reasons this country is going downhill.

PARTY UBER ALLES!!!

And how long did Biden have classified docs in his 'secure' garage?

you ain't acting very smart either, bub.

He had docs from when he was a senator, 8 years as a VP, 4 years Trump as president.

MINIMUM of 12 years those classified docs stored in his not very fucking secure garage, but you want to only blame Trump?

you're one or the reasons this country is going downhill.

PARTY UBER ALLES!!!
I already explained the differences to the other dummy. I'm not going to repeat myself, dummy. Now you go cry to someone else old man.

I already explained the differences to the other dummy. I'm not going to repeat myself, dummy. Now you go cry to someone else old man.

no, you spewed the Party spin.

return to the flock, before a wolf gets you.

It's not my problem if you're too stupid to understand what is going on. Trump is being prosecuted and nothing you think or believe will change that, old man.
don't care.

(why would you think I do?)

why won't you admit Biden had classified docs in an unsecure location for over a dozen years?

don't care.

(why would you think I do?)

why won't you admit Biden had classified docs in an unsecure location for over a dozen years?
I dont know about a dozen years, but Biden did have classified docs, which like Mike Pence, he willingly gave back to the government. Trump not only showed docs to guests, but actively hid docs from the FBI. Trump is going to trial because of that you idiot, not just because he stored the docs at mar a lago.

I dont know about a dozen years, but Biden did have classified docs, which like Mike Pence, he willingly gave back to the government. Trump not only showed docs to guests, but actively hid docs from the FBI. Trump is going to trial because of that you idiot, not just because he stored the docs at mar a lago.
I dont know about a dozen years,
He had docs from when he was a senator. I already gave you that timeline. they were stored in his garage. Family members, people doing his landscaping, and no one knows who else had access to them.

you've got CLAIMS of Trump showing docs to unauthorized people, and like a good parrot, you ate the cracker.

You're as foolish and partisan as any Trumper on this board.

and just as wrong

Because Trump is dishonest, corrupt, and a liar.

And the problem isn’t people believing Trump’s ridiculous lies; the problem is they refuse to accept the fact that Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

They refuse to accept the fact that Trump is a racist, bigot, and an enemy of democracy; that Trump is a wannabe autocrat and dictator completely unfit to hold any public office.
Trump is a pig, a filthy lowlife who has taken advantage of the fact that he was born with a silver spoon in his yap & has taken advantage of that fact to screw everyone over that he possibly could & still does with his never ending grifts.

Trump is such a lowlife that he trained his offspring to be just like him. The fact that he's a convicted felon & is under indictment on numerous other serious crimes should surprise no one who hasn't been brainwashed by him & Fox.

He had docs from when he was a senator. I already gave you that timeline. they were stored in his garage. Family members, people doing his landscaping, and no one knows who else had access to them.

you've got CLAIMS of Trump showing docs to unauthorized people, and like a good parrot, you ate the cracker.

You're as foolish and partisan as any Trumper on this board.

and just as wrong
Claims good enough to be presented in court.

It doesnt matter what you think. Trump didnt just have docs at mar-a-lago, he was showing the docs to guests.

lol, still deflecting away from my original point. You’re doing your best to steer away from bidens wrongs and point at Trump.

Forget about Trump for now, we’re not talking about him, we’re talking about Biden and how he got away with taking classified materials for over 30 years, and got away with it.

It doesn’t matter if he returned them, it’s still a crime. And I disagree with the notion that he willingly returned them, his lawyers knew they might be in a pickle so they came clean to avoid any issues.

You still haven’t answered the question of why nara never went after bidens documents…nara the agency tasked with keeping up and securing said documents.

On July 21, 2021, trump showed a classified "plan of attack" to a reporter. In August or September 2021, Trump shows a classified map relating to foreign military operations to a guest. There are no reports of Biden showing docs to anyone.

There are no reports of Biden showing docs to anyone.

That’s not really true now, is it? You all say that Biden never knew the documents were there, so, that would mean those classified documents must have been just laying about when his aides, who probably dont have security clearances, came and packed up his things.

Also, the lawyers who went through those boxes before the fbi came and got them probably didn’t have security clearances either.

Also there’s this:

But it also says there was evidence that Biden “willfully” retained and disclosed highly classified materials when he was a private citizen.

Truth is, there needs to be more investigation into what happened at the penn-Biden center. We really have no idea who could have been viewing those docs.

This ridiculous notion that "Biden returned his stolen documents when asked to" is completely devoid of logic and reason.
Biden, as a SENATOR, stole and kept classified documents for DECADES.
They weren't just in his garage, he had them at his CHINESE FUNDED PENN BIDEN CENTER where he SHARED THEM with his Chi-com masters!!!!!
That right there is TREASON!!!!!!
Posters like John duh completely and shamelessly IGNORE these FACTS.
The demented LEFT are only interested in furtherance of their pathetic hypocritical NARRATIVE that somehow Trump is GUILTY of what they excuse Biden of.
The utter HYPOCRISY is infuriating!!!!
:evil:

lol, still deflecting away from my original point. You’re doing your best to steer away from bidens wrongs and point at Trump.

Forget about Trump for now, we’re not talking about him, we’re talking about Biden and how he got away with taking classified materials for over 30 years, and got away with it.

It doesn’t matter if he returned them, it’s still a crime. And I disagree with the notion that he willingly returned them, his lawyers knew they might be in a pickle so they came clean to avoid any issues.

You still haven’t answered the question of why nara never went after bidens documents…nara the agency tasked with keeping up and securing said documents.
This thread is about trump. Looks like I'll have to report you again for not staying on topic. Start another thread about Biden, traitor.

This ridiculous notion that "Biden returned his stolen documents when asked to" is completely devoid of logic and reason.
Biden, as a SENATOR, stole and kept classified documents for DECADES.
They weren't just in his garage, he had them at his CHINESE FUNDED PENN BIDEN CENTER where he SHARED THEM with his Chi-com masters!!!!!
That right there is TREASON!!!!!!
Posters like John duh completely and shamelessly IGNORE these FACTS.
The demented LEFT are only interested in furtherance of their pathetic hypocritical NARRATIVE that somehow Trump is GUILTY of what they excuse Biden of.
The utter HYPOCRISY is infuriating!!!!
:evil:
There are actually witnesses to what trump did. Everything you said about biden is made up in your head. Also, reported for not staying on the topic of TRUMP.

There are actually witnesses to what trump did. Everything you said about biden is made up in your head. Also, reported for not staying on the topic of TRUMP.
and 51 intelligence people claimed Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation.

Forum List

Back