Do people actually believe Trump's claims?

You’re deflecting.

Is taking classified material illegal? Yes
Did Biden take classified material? Yes

I don’t see what the problem was

Also, how do we know Biden gave everything back? Weren’t bidens lawyers allowed to go through the boxes before the fbi showed up? How do we know those lawyers just didn’t move them to another place so when the fbi showed up, they could say “see! No documents here!”

Pretty nice advantage of being able to do that as opposed to the fbi raiding your home in the wee hours.
Nobody is going to get prosecuted for giving back documents that were accidently taken. Get that through your thick skull. You WILL be prosecuted if you actively evade FBI searches and hide documents without giving them back. I'm done trying to explain this to you, moron.

That’s because Trump is SO full of shit.

Dems are dealing with their issues. (Cueller-Melendez etc.)
Notice like nobody is hearing about those trials? Because the media forgot about them as quickly as they were brought up.

You’re suggesting the left can’t hold Biden accountable because cuellar and menendez are on trial?

Notice like nobody is hearing about those trials? Because the media forgot about them as quickly as they were brought up.

You’re suggesting the left can’t hold Biden accountable because cuellar and menendez are on trial?
You’re just not listening

Nobody is going to get prosecuted for giving back documents that were accidently taken. Get that through your thick skull. You WILL be prosecuted if you actively evade FBI searches and hide documents without giving them back. I'm done trying to explain this to you, moron.
There is no “accidentally” when it comes to classified material. If you are suggesting our nations secrets are looked after so carelessly that they could haphazardly wind up in a box of random papers, then it’s a wonder why we are still even standing as a nation today.

Also, I thought presidents had time…like a couple if years to work out documents? Seems like they were on trumps case almost immediately.

Wasn’t he also working with Nara? In the process of working through all of it?

You’re just not listening

I listen to both right wing and left wing radio almost daily, the only one Ms who mention it, (and barely at that) are the right wing hosts. The left wing hosts NEVER bring it up.

I listen to both right wing and left wing radio almost daily, the only one Ms who mention it, (and barely at that) are the right wing hosts. The left wing hosts NEVER bring it up.
I listen to MSNBC and hear it all the time

There is no “accidentally” when it comes to classified material. If you are suggesting our nations secrets are looked after so carelessly that they could haphazardly wind up in a box of random papers, then it’s a wonder why we are still even standing as a nation today.

Also, I thought presidents had time…like a couple if years to work out documents? Seems like they were on trumps case almost immediately.

Wasn’t he also working with Nara? In the process of working through all of it?
They were on trump because he was actively hiding the docs. Why are you so stupid?

They were on trump because he was actively hiding the docs. Why are you so stupid?

You just keep deflecting away from the fact that Biden committed crimes and isn’t being held accountable.

They weren’t on Trump because he was actively hiding docs, they were on Trump because it was a part of the plan. Nobody will ever answer the question of why they were never “on Biden”. Some..please answer that. Why didn’t nara or anybody go after his classified documents? If it hadn’t been for Trump, Biden would still have those documents and Nara would still not be trying to recover them.

You just keep deflecting away from the fact that Biden committed crimes and isn’t being held accountable.

They weren’t on Trump because he was actively hiding docs, they were on Trump because it was a part of the plan. Nobody will ever answer the question of why they were never “on Biden”. Some..please answer that. Why didn’t nara or anybody go after his classified documents? If it hadn’t been for Trump, Biden would still have those documents and Nara would still not be trying to recover them.
Neither will Pence. I guess that involves some deep state plot as well. What you cant get through your thick skull is in cases like this, if you return the docs that were accidently taken and returned, nothing is going to happen. If you take the docs on purpose, hide them, then hide them again and tell the FBI there arent any other docs in your possession when there actually are, you've just escalated the situation. What in the fuck is so difficult to understand why one would be prosecuted and the other wouldnt? You're either completely stupid or you are trying to troll.

Neither will Pence. I guess that involves some deep state plot as well. What you cant get through your thick skull is in cases like this, if you return the docs that were accidently taken and returned, nothing is going to happen. If you take the docs on purpose, hide them, then hide them again and tell the FBI there arent any other docs in your possession when there actually are, you've just escalated the situation. What in the fuck is so difficult to understand why one would be prosecuted and the other wouldnt? You're either completely stupid or you are trying to troll.
And what you are not understanding is, just because you come clean, doesn’t negate the fact that you committed a crime.

What you can’t understand is that nobody hounded Biden for his classified documents.

What you can’t understand is that Biden didn’t have a moment of remorse and decided “the right thing to do” was to return the documents. More than likely, he knew that Nara going after Trump might raise questions pointing to him, so he “came clean” by offering up the docs he had after his lawyers went through them.

again, don’t dodge the quesrion..why was Biden allowed to retain classified documents that he apparently illegally smuggled out of the scif over 30 years ago, and not a single person ever went looking for them ?

And what you are not understanding is, just because you come clean, doesn’t negate the fact that you committed a crime.

What you can’t understand is that nobody hounded Biden for his classified documents.

What you can’t understand is that Biden didn’t have a moment of remorse and decided “the right thing to do” was to return the documents. More than likely, he knew that Nara going after Trump might raise questions pointing to him, so he “came clean” by offering up the docs he had after his lawyers went through them.

again, don’t dodge the quesrion..why was Biden allowed to retain classified documents that he apparently illegally smuggled out of the scif over 30 years ago, and not a single person ever went looking for them ?
Nobody hounded Biden because he gave the docs back you dumb piece of shit. Damn you're stupid.

Nobody hounded Biden because he gave the docs back you dumb piece of shit. Damn you're stupid.

He had the documents for 30 years…lol…for 30 years..nobody hounded him in 30 years..they didn’t look for them for 30 years…he kept them and nobody even batted an eye for 30 years….he took them from the scif 30 years ago…

I can say 30 years a bunch more times if you like…

“Part of the plan..”

Welcome to Q 🌍

He had the documents for 30 years…lol…for 30 years..nobody hounded him in 30 years..they didn’t look for them for 30 years…he kept them and nobody even batted an eye for 30 years….he took them from the scif 30 years ago…

I can say 30 years a bunch more times if you like…
When asked, Biden gave them back. When asked Trump didnt give them back. If you reply one more time with your stupid bullshit, I'll report you for trolling.

“Part of the plan..”

Welcome to Q 🌍

No thanks, you can keep the Q movement all to yourself.

However, I wouldn’t put it past Biden to have “tipped” nara off to start harassing Trump immediately about documents, even though he had boxes of his own classified documents strewn about different places.

HERE is an answer for you . About 30 minutes ago JOHNDB POSTED and I QUOTE
(TRUMP Tried to provide EVERY campaign promise he made.
30 minutes ago I replied (SHOW ME, the campaign promises and those kept.
I AM WILLING TO BE EDUCATED)
NO ANSEWER FROM JOHN OR ANYONE ELSE, WHY????

No thanks, you can keep the Q movement all to yourself.

However, I wouldn’t put it past Biden to have “tipped” nara off to start harassing Trump immediately about documents, even though he had boxes of his own classified documents strewn about different places.
You’re advancing Q conspiracy theories and claiming you are not

Typical

I am trying to help those who live in the alternative world of Biden.
You must hear the truth, besides his exaggerations and lies.

works both ways, doesn't it?
No. It doesn't work both ways. That is just one of the lies you MAGAts have to keep telling yourselves in order to be able to look your children and grandchildren in the eye and still sleep at night.

No. It doesn't work both ways. That is just one of the lies you MAGAts have to keep telling yourselves in order to be able to look your children and grandchildren in the eye and still sleep at night.
bud, calling me a MAGAt makes you look like a fool.

I've got no use for Biden or Trump.

Forum List

Back