Bolton : "This is madness. Trump has no idea how he ´ll negotiate an end to the war in Ukraine" I Gen. Hodges: " Beating Moscow is Our Only Choice "

still , do you agree with ex-adviser on national security John Bolton?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

I thought Bolt On was a reference to that guinea pig's brain that they fixed in Nazi Troll Titwin's skull -- when his mini brain imploded after he was officially informed that his Nazi UAF are close to total surrender .

Titwin, the expelled Latvian who most mirrors ex President Joe Piss Pot ----- age , IQ and crriminality .

Being bullied into a war with Russia , for supporting their commie cousins has one very simple solution Lit

~S~
God bless you John Bolton.
I believe you.
God bless America 🇺🇲.
I'm More Respect you.

Hopefully Z will know NOT to enter "negotiations" with the USA, since it would then be Putin, Trump & Vance vs. him.

He'd be better off either finding a more friendly country or just going it alone.

Our European allies are already backing off, and they'll go even further if Trump & Vance get in. They don't trust us, for good reason.

I voted YES ! Trump doesn't even understand the conflict or its consequences. He has an overly simplistic view of the world and proposes overly simplified "solutions".
You need to factor in that the US has a $35T National Debt that has over $1T in interest that must be paid.
Simply put, there is no long term funding for Ukraine.
Trump would lower the prices of oil and gas to starve Putin of his cash cows.
After Putin realizes that the war is not winnable he'd be fine with a win-win solution.

Trump's negotiated peace deal would be something like the 2014 boundaries for peace, including Ukraine gets into NATO. A win-win.

Bolton is an idiot. His recommendations were always to nuke everyone. Democrats and the MSM love Bolton as a "Republican" who hates Trump. So why isn't Nikki Haley being interviewed as much as Bolton? She is more level-headed.

Hopefully Z will know NOT to enter "negotiations" with the USA, since it would then be Putin, Trump & Vance vs. him.

He'd be better off either finding a more friendly country or just going it alone.

Our European allies are already backing off, and they'll go even further if Trump & Vance get in. They don't trust us, for good reason.
IMG_4161.jpeg

Zelen$ky has BlackRock and BlackRock <3 Zelen$ky

The Walrus is a war monger like so many other neocons or now perhaps former neo cons. Like the fraud Krystal and so many others they have found a new home with the Progs. Many of the same Progs who were war protestors in the late 1960's/early 1970's. It's hard to believe many Republicans believed these charlatan globalist stooge traitors. It is a shame that men like these do not receive the karma deserved for the destruction they have helped to cause.
The Walrus knows the drill . 'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

So what does Z use for money if the EU & US back out?

I knew you were gonna write about han- China :auiqs.jpg:

you 🇷🇺 guys are all the same ))

reality :

commie Han-China’s claims to Moscow’s Far East (Outer Manchuria) are fact-based and indisputable. The thoughts of Chinese imperialists are focused on a particular Siberian city (Vladivostok ) —one famous for its sea cucumbers, a popular Chinese delicacy. China has ALREADY declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.
with friends like these who needs enemies?
1717936541009-jpeg.959627

1719857428287-jpeg.970046

How come everyone but Muscovite 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 imperialists could see this coming?:auiqs.jpg:
Trump is just one little Butcha away from turning from a peace dove into a war hawk.

"During the debate with U.S. President Joe Biden last month, Trump said that Putin's declared terms for a ceasefire, demanding that Ukraine surrender four of its regions, partially occupied by Russia, and abandon the effort to join NATO, were "not acceptable."

However, earlier reports in the media said that Trump privately talked about ending Russia’s war by pressuring Ukraine to cede Crimea and Donbas to Moscow. He also publicly said in May 2023 that he would not commit to providing Ukraine with defense assistance if he won the 2024 election."

The only winner that will ever come out of the Ukraine War is China. They love all these countries beating the shit out of each other.

commie han - China has ALREADY declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.
Moscow wants to allow deforestation and transfer of land near Lake Baikal to private ownership (read- into commie China´s hands )

China take advantage of Moscow empire 's weakened position. Believe nothing else! Its not personal. Its strictly business....

1717936541009-jpeg.959627

They're backing off from us, not Z.
1. How is the EU backing off from the US? (I call bullshit)

2. You think the EU would continue to fund Ukraine's war without the US? I don't think so. The US has always been the major funding source. If Trump wants to cut a peace deal, Z's choices would be very limited.

Last edited:
Bolton would be the way superior President. He is a war hawk but a honest war hawk, no peace hawk. The peace hawk fired the war hawk because the war hawk didn´t agree with the peace hawk´s war plans across the globe.

Bolton is Ted Bundy without the balls to carry out his psychotic ideas himself.

Trump is just one little Butcha away from turning from a peace dove into a war hawk.
"During the debate with U.S. President Joe Biden last month, Trump said that Putin's declared terms for a ceasefire, demanding that Ukraine surrender four of its regions, partially occupied by Russia, and abandon the effort to join NATO, were "not acceptable."

However, earlier reports in the media said that Trump privately talked about ending Russia’s war by pressuring Ukraine to cede Crimea and Donbas to Moscow. He also publicly said in May 2023 that he would not commit to providing Ukraine with defense assistance if he won the 2024 election."
1. I totally agree with Trump that giving Russia Crimea and Donbas for peace is a win-win.

2. Crimea was Russia's until Kruschev gave it to Ukraine in 1954.

3. Donbas are Russian speakers.

4. Ukraine would then be entered into NATO guaranteeing their long term security. Trump has a great peace plan.

yes, one of many the mainstream Republicans
They are NOT mainstream Republicans.
They are wackos sent to sit in the corner while real Republicans are supporting Trump.
They have no political power, now or ever.

1. I totally agree with Trump that giving Russia Crimea and Donbas for peace is a win-win.

2. Crimea was Russia's until Kruschev gave it to Ukraine in 1954.

3. Donbas are Russian speakers.

4. Ukraine would then be entered into NATO guaranteeing their long term security. Trump has a great peace plan.
His contradicting words leave us without a clue what he is really planing to do. That was my point.

His contradicting words leave us without a clue what he is really planing to do. That was my point.
What contradicting words?

From your post:

Forum List

Back