Kamala Harris - America's First Female President.

Like Trump lost in 2020?

Don't forget Biden ran unsuccessfully for the Democratic presidential nomination in both 1988 and 2008. Then he won. So what's your point about Kamala 2020? She won didn't she? It wasn't her turn. It is now.

Project 2025.

As I said, Kamala didn't get the support you claim in 2020. She was the first to drop out of the primaries, with less than 1% support, after calling Joe Biden a racist. Why didn't the "blacks, young and women" support her then?

I told you three years ago that your cult would make you humiliate yourself by making you campaign for an utter moron, and here you are. LOL

As I said, Kamala didn't get the support you claim in 2020. She was the first to drop out of the primaries, with less than 1% support, after calling Joe Biden a racist. Why didn't the "blacks, young and women" support her then?

I told you three years ago that your cult would make you humiliate yourself by making you campaign for an utter moron, and here you are. LOL

The fact that she endorsed and ran with a self-admitted White Racist like Biden, shows she is cool with that demographic.

Vote for the former prosecutor, not the current felon
Vote for Harris, she didn't get fined half a Billion Dollars.
Vote for Harris, she didn't assault someone in a changing room
Vote for Harris, she never stole top secret documents
Vote for Harris, she won't tell you to inject bleach
Vote for Harris, not the idiot who said we fought in the airports during the Revolutionary War
Vote for Harris, she never tried to blackmail an entire country.
Vote Democrat, we didn't take away your right to an abortion.
Vote Democrat, we don't want to have the government monitor your menstrual cycles.
Vote Democrat, we don't want to take away your birth control.
A vote for Harris is a vote for 16,000,000 new jobs
etc.

Vote for the former prosecutor, not the current felon
Vote for Harris, she didn't get fined half a Billion Dollars.
Vote for Harris, she didn't assault someone in a changing room
Vote for Harris, she never stole top secret documents
Vote for Harris, she won't tell you to inject bleach
Vote for Harris, not the idiot who said we fought in the airports during the Revolutionary War
Vote for Harris, she never tried to blackmail an entire country.
Vote Democrat, we didn't take away your right to an abortion.
Vote Democrat, we don't want to have the government monitor your menstrual cycles.
Vote Democrat, we don't want to take away your birth control.
A vote for Harris is a vote for 16,000,000 new jobs
etc.

No

Give me an A - A
Give me a B - B
Give me an O - O
Give me an R - R
Give me a T - T
Give me an I - I
Give me an O - O
Give me an N - N

What's that spell?

VICTORY.

Second retard (after biden) doesn't sound as good? In reality all democrats are retards.

LOL!

^^^The bots have replaced NAME<Joe Biden> with NAME<Kamala Harris>

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Those actually running things just need a face to put out there for people to 'vote' for, they knew Biden was going to cost them their power, so they just swap in whatever they think will work. Elections and 'voting' in this country is nothing but a complete joke, a complete illusion. And useful idiots like the op are their bread and butter.

Whats sad is, these idiots think she is better than the senile old fuck. This bitch is dumb as FUCK. And she doesnt have old age as an excuse.
The duopoly. The gift that just keeps giving.
Couldnt get 2% in her own state, but now everyone is for her lolz.
Like trained monkeys.

Not to worry, she won't be in charge of anything, and neither are we, the voters.

Forum List

Back