The Man Behind Trump’s VP Pick: It’s Worse Than You Think

In the last few days I've been hearing about his connection to Peter Thiel, so thanks for posting all these links and videos. Unfortunately, the diehard partisans will most likely not look into it, as we can see from their laughie reactions, but I for one appreciate you at least trying to inform people.
I already know he has ties to Thiel, and do does Trump. Thiel spoke at the 2016 and 2020 RNCs. But he doesn't have much pull apparently with the Deep State.

I already know he has ties to Thiel, and do does Trump. Thiel spoke at the 2016 and 2020 RNCs. But he doesn't have much pull apparently with the Deep State.

Unfortunately, the last sentence isn't the case. If you have time, watch the Whitney Webb video that Mister Beale posted. Thiel's company, Palantir is tied to the CIA and there's a lot more to it than that, that is very disturbing. People have to look into this stuff though, because it's not the type of thing that the mainstream media is going to talk about. Maybe Mister Beale can elaborate on this, but I highly recommend watching that video he posted.

Unfortunately, the last sentence isn't the case. If you have time, watch the Whitney Webb video that Mister Beale posted. Thiel's company, Palantir is tied to the CIA and there's a lot more to it than that, that is very disturbing. People have to look into this stuff though, because it's not the type of thing that the mainstream media is going to talk about. Maybe Mister Beale can elaborate on this, but I highly recommend watching that video he posted.
If that's the case, have them call off the dogs.....why would Thiel publicly support someone and give them money, only to have the Deep State constantly attack him? It doesn't make sense at all.

1721605861345.png

Forum List

Back