Trump calls Joe Biden 'the worst president in the history of the United States', is Trump a sociopath?

is Trump a sociopath?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
we all know that BIDEN IS NOT 'the worst president in the history of the United States' , SO WHATS wrong with Trump , he sounds more and more like a typical sociopath.

so my question is Trump a sociopath?

Biden sucks as a President. If he's not the worst...we all know he's right there in the running. Trump is pretty much spot on with that. I'm curious, Litwin...do you think Trump should say "nice" things about the guy who used his Justice Department to tie him up in court for months at a time and force him to spend millions on legal fees? Would you?

Biden sucks as a President. If he's not the worst...we all know he's right there in the running. Trump is pretty much spot on with that. I'm curious, Litwin...do you think Trump should say "nice" things about the guy who used his Justice Department to tie him up in court for months at a time and force him to spend millions on legal fees? Would you?
Hilarious

Stop making excuses for the orange adulterous felon.

We don't all think Biden was the worst president in history, but he has been the worst in my lifetime.
The worst in your lifetime was Trump. Biden has been one of the best Presidents in modern history. He was better than Obama. It's too bad he's 81.

we all know that BIDEN IS NOT 'the worst president in the history of the United States' , SO WHATS wrong with Trump , he sounds more and more like a typical sociopath.

1721608975418.gif

Trump was by far the worst. He made GW Bush look like Lincoln.

Trump going to shut down the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation

The worst in your lifetime was Trump. Biden has been one of the best Presidents in modern history. He was better than Obama. It's too bad he's 81.
i am not sure that he was the best one. BUT defiantly Biden is NOT 'the worst president in the history of the United States',

one for sure, Trump defiantly HAS MENTAL ISSUES , AND ITS A terrible revelation FOR the free world and me personally...

Forum List

Back