Kamala Harris vs. Donald Trump

He wasn't found guilty of raping anyone. Why do you feel the need to lie?
Yes he was. Plus he raped those 13 year old girls in Epstein's Manhattan apartment, and countless others. It's probably part of the Kompromat that Russia has on him - they no doubt have video of him with young girls when he was there for the Miss Teen or whatever the fuck pageant he bought to get closer to his victims.

This is your statement: “Let's check in with the Republican nominee, from the woman he was found guilty of raping“
Your reference isn’t about raping anyone. So, I’ll ask you again for a reference that Trump has been found guilty of rape. Zombies
4i6Ckte.gif

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. ...

Laughing at these highlight reels of these flip flopping democrats going from "I support biden" 24 hours ago. To now "I support kamala". This is too funny! :laugh:

It's on. And there is no comparison for America. She is going to turn out the Black and Asian vote like no one since President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

The Republican Party is running an old, confused, mentally unhinged rapist and multiple felon.
The Democratic Party is running a young, energetic, accomplished woman, who is also a bit of a looker. Always important.

Let's check in with the Republican nominee, from the woman he was found guilty of raping:

Sad!

Just because she is black - or could be black - doesn't mean that Blacks will go out automatically to vote for her.

Stop spreading those lies! It's unhealthy for your ego.

It's on. And there is no comparison for America. She is going to turn out the Black and Asian vote like no one since President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

The Republican Party is running an old, confused, mentally unhinged rapist and multiple felon.
The Democratic Party is running a young, energetic, accomplished woman, who is also a bit of a looker. Always important.

Let's check in with the Republican nominee, from the woman he was found guilty of raping:

Sad!

You're a bot. Now I'm sure of it. Just replaced Biden with Harris in your code, and the same posts repeated.

LoL

Just because she is black - or could be black - doesn't mean that Blacks will go out automatically to vote for her.

Stop spreading those lies! It's unhealthy for your ego.
If you ventured outside your rightwing media bubble, or was smart, you would know that BW are super excited to have VP Harris as POTUS. They are ecstatic right now. The CBC has already endorsed her.

If you ventured outside your rightwing media bubble, or was smart, you would know that BW are super excited to have VP Harris as POTUS. They are ecstatic right now. The CBC has already endorsed her.

Kamala is not any good. She has proven it. There is a track record. And she did it to herself. We whether you like it or not we elect as part of the whole picture people with charisma. Clinton and Obama are two examples. If she is a little nervous or anxious I am not going to insult her for that. It is the rest of the package. All of that staff that left her who she did not listen to, and they were pure Prog is a warning sign.

Biden's stupidity in selecting Harris has become painfully apparent for Dems.
The Trump campaign can just play commercials that show:

1. Her weird laughing
2. Her world salad answers
3. Sweeping photos of illegal lowlifes streaming into the country, with a photo of the Border Czar on top

The Trump campaign can just play commercials that show:

1. Her weird laughing
2. Her world salad answers
3. Sweeping photos of illegal lowlifes streaming into the country, with a photo of the Border Czar on top
They can show whatever they want. Border crossings are down to Trump levels.

And they were only 'Trump levels' because Mexico AGREED to 'Remain in Mexico' due to Covid.

Kamala is not any good. She has proven it. There is a track record. And she did it to herself. We whether you like it or not we elect as part of the whole picture people with charisma. Clinton and Obama are two examples. If she is a little nervous or anxious I am not going to insult her for that. It is the rest of the package. All of that staff that left her who she did not listen to, and they were pure Prog is a warning sign.
She’s completely unqualified, and would not have even been in this position if she weren’t a female black. Just how far will people forgive idiocy in their nominee just for the sake of “diversity”?

Sad!

Democrats are running an indigenous black Indian who?

Forum List

Back