Kamala says if DNC picks white man over her for the nomination, that be racist

the excitement of having any younger, viable candidate, to run against Trump and beat him will raise a lot of money in donations no matter who the candidate is, as long as Democrats ....the citizens, believe they can beat Trump. This would give an automatic win to democrats....imo. It would invigorate the Democratic masses, which makes the money flow.....

There is even a chance of pulling some Republican votes as well, away from the grumpy old man Trump.
It is a losing strategy. All we have heard the last three years is how great Biden is. So energetic and aware as president. Democrats pushed this to the highest level. Now you say hey, we need another person, we were wrong and hid it from the public. Few independent voters will accept this. You're basically picking who loses to Trump.

The woman that accused Joe Biden of racism to try and become the DNC nominee, is now saying that if they chose another white person, especially a white man, they are all a bunch of racists

Hard to argue really in a party that seems full of racism.
Horrific leadership by Harris.

Folks who support her sentiment are racist.

The word racist gets used too often and out of context frequently. People who use it often should probably stay out of politics.

It is a losing strategy. All we have heard the last three years is how great Biden is. So energetic and aware as president. Democrats pushed this to the highest level. Now you say hey, we need another person, we were wrong and hid it from the public. Few independent voters will accept this. You're basically picking who loses to Trump.
:lol: You do realize that you don't get to decide for democrats don't you? 😁 It's up to Biden, and the Democrats...what ever they do, my vote could never and would never, under any circumstance, go to Crooked Donald.... and I'm not alone.

:lol: You do realize that you don't get to decide for democrats don't you? 😁 It's up to Biden, and the Democrats...what ever they do, my vote could never and would never, under any circumstance, go to Crooked Donald.... and I'm not alone.
So you would rather vote for, a senile incompetent or a real president? Think about it.

Who do you want in total control of the US nuclear arsenal?

Biden shouldn't have the TV controller.

Last edited:
Harris is the only one who would be able to access, and make use of any campaign donations already offered to the Biden campaign.
As I understand it biden gets to keep that money for his own personal fortune

Always lovely to hear the Harris view on anything .

How brilliantly she gets right to the nub of problems and then gives a full reply with such expressive cackles .
A true artist and song bird .

The woman that accused Joe Biden of racism to try and become the DNC nominee, is now saying that if they chose another white person, especially a white man, they are all a bunch of racists

Hard to argue really in a party that seems full of racism.
Yes but imagine what can be unburdened by what has been

Yes but imagine what can be unburdened by what has been

1720086656826.png

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
Harris would be the best scenario for the GOP, she polls worse than Biden vs Trump, Whitmer and Newsom pull much better.
Right now, for as long as biden holds out, he is the center of attention

But the dems get very little relief by replacing him with kamala harris

She is the worst choice I can think of from the democrats point of view

Forum List

Back