Kamala says if DNC picks white man over her for the nomination, that be racist

the Senate border bill closed it, and democrats showed they would have supported it.... And measures Biden has finally taken to tighten it up, shows open borders are in the past for democrats... A new candidate could play that angle....

No, they want open borders. Biden let in millions and the public had been against it since the beginning but then he acts 3.5 years in? Naw, aint' buying it.

Democrats were real excited for her in 2020. How'd that work again?
I wouldn't say that.... I wanted him to pick Susan Rice, I felt she was the smartest and most knowledgeable of the different positions of the Presidency and a fast learner....

but in the beginning and in the end, I acknowledge it was the Presidential candidate's choice to make.

Trump is the strongest leader we will have on foreign affairs. And we need it. So, if we print money up, then it will be more domestically printed up.

I just saw a report on FOX (presented by Bret Baier) that the shit is really starting to hit the fan with the dems.

25 dem congress critters are going to ask that he step away.....If Baier says it you can take it to the bank.

BULLSHIT. LIES. The bill did NOT close the border. The bill allowed for up to 5,000 illegals a day to continue swarming in.

A WALL closes the border. And then we can decide what to do with A) the employers who hire these lawbreakers and B) how many illegals we are going to deport.
Jebus y'all are just programmed parrots!

do some research on what the bill covered and did, to control the border and fix the backlogged system, and fixed the allowing of illegal immigrants to disappear, etc etc etc etc.....there was a well thought out plan in this legislation to reform and fix all of our immigration woes...for the whole of Congress to do its job, and what the constitution requires of them...

Not this roller coaster of executive order decisions changing from President to president.

You and your Trumper compadres, have tunnel vision imo, not able to see or understand the big picture, and with no interest to even know it. That's lazy, and harmful to the Nation imho.

Last edited:

do some research on what the bill covered and did, to control the border and fix the backlogged system, and fixed allowing illegal immigrants to disappear, etc etc etc etc.....there was a well thought out plan in this legislation to fix all of our immigration woes...for the whole of Congress to do its job, and what the constitution requires of them...

Not this roller coaster of executive decisions changing from President to president.

You and your Trumper compadres, have tunnel vision imo, not able to see or understand the big picture, and with no interest to even know it. That's lazy, and harmful to the Nation imho.
Again: Bullshit. Your open borders policy has let in 7 million illegals already, so we trust NOTHING in your "bill" to "close the border".

A wall closes the border, end of story. No wall - the border remains open.

The border was supposed to have been closed in 1986! President Reagan, in a deal with the Democrats, gave amnesty to roughly 2 million illegal aliens, and in return the border was supposed to have been secured. That was 38 years ago.

THE DEMOCRATS ARE FULL OF IT.

Oh my, you called me a "Trumper". My day is ruined.

do some research on what the bill covered and did, to control the border and fix the backlogged system, and fixed the allowing of illegal immigrants to disappear, etc etc etc etc.....there was a well thought out plan in this legislation to fix all of our immigration woes...for the whole of Congress to do its job, and what the constitution requires of them...

Not this roller coaster of executive decisions changing from President to president.

You are the one in the easy street. Weare still moving left. It is just that there are some obstructions put up to slow it down. You are insulted as you do not understand your view of utopia will not take place. You live y demonizing groups against each other. We all are part of multiple groups from employment, sex, sexual choice, religion or lack of it, race, ethnicity, culture and more. And there is no wealth for all right now. I guarantee you that many men and women who work to serve us spoiled Americans say on cruise ships loathe us. For they are smarter than us now.

You are the one in the easy street. Weare still moving left. It is just that there are some obstructions put up to slow it down. You are insulted as you do not understand your view of utopia will not take place. You live y demonizing groups against each other. We all are part of multiple groups from employment, sex, sexual choice, religion or lack of it, race, ethnicity, culture and more. And there is no wealth for all right now. I guarantee you that many men and women who work to serve us spoiled Americans say on cruise ships loathe us. For they are smarter than us now.

i agree. The only chance for the Democrat Party is for the Dems to move back away from the edge of insanity and back toward the center.

The D's need to be more open to enforcing the law and eliminating the liberal crime wave, as well as getting away from their glorification of Gun Control, Abortion and Sodomy. In the last situation, progressive allies like Uganda and Ghana are cracking down on this. Why can't America look at the example of our allies?

the excitement of having any younger, viable candidate, to run against Trump and beat him will raise a lot of money in donations no matter who the candidate is, as long as Democrats ....the citizens, believe they can beat Trump. This would give an automatic win to democrats....imo. It would invigorate the Democratic masses, which makes the money flow.....

There is even a chance of pulling some Republican votes as well, away from the grumpy old man Trump.
Harris would be the best scenario for the GOP, she polls worse than Biden vs Trump, Whitmer and Newsom pull much better.

With that attitude, the DNC will just have to stick with Joe.
He polls better oddly, but Kamala has a high unlikeability.. like Hilary.

The only out they would have would be Michelle Obama… and that would be worst case scenario for the GOP IMO. She polls high, despite her only qualifications being the wife of a president… it would be the continuation of the radical Obama ideology dominating politics.. the one that has given us so much economic turmoil, horrible foreign policy, the border crisis, and identity politics that is dividing the nation.

Obama is easily the worst president for America in my lifetime. The seeds he planted have had awful results

Forum List

Back