How many times has humanity been wiped down to near extinction?

Well that settles it!

🙄

They used sand abrasion. You can literally watch videos of peole doing it.
image.png

Because your timeline is off by a few millennia and possibly 20 millennia.

Says who? You just said you didn't know how the stones were moved. And now you seem to be insinuating that they were moved with modern technology or super advanced technology.........based on nothing.

You're weaseling. You're insinuating. You're alluding. You're waffling

If you had a strong argument, you could just make it. HOW are you claiming that the Inca's and every culture to work in stones did so?

You're waffling because the moment you claim it was done with modern technology (or possibly 20 millennia later)......you have to account for the complete and total lack of any evidence of modern technology. Or in the case of the 20 millennia explanation, the lack of evidence of the Aliens and their technology.

Which means that you know how absurd your argument is.

It is physically impossible for Neolithic culture to carve Granite or Andesite with copper chisels or deer antlers. The work on these walls are several orders of magnitude beyond simply carving them

Says you, citing you. Again, we've been through this. The cutting wasn't done with the copper chisels. It was done with the quartz sand. Which was everywhere. And which has a hardness of 7 to 8. While the granite has a hardness of 6 to 7. WHile the limestone has a hardness of 2 to 4.

All well within the capacity of the these folks. And it explains why the Great Pyramid was made almost entirely of limestone: it was easier to work. Granite would have been a pain in the ass.

Before your reflexive answer I added in another apparently levitated stone block. This one 80 tons lifted 200+ feet on top of a temple in India. I don’t believe the quarry is in the immediate area either

How did I miss this.

So what you're actually claiming is that the stone blocks were LEVITATED.

Oh my. You never go full tinfoil.

How did I miss this.

So what you're actually claiming is that the stone blocks were LEVITATED.

Oh my. You never go full tinfoil.

Apparently levitated. Maybe they used 2 helicopters? or a really big crane?

Apparently levitated. Maybe they used 2 helicopters? or a really big crane?
Where then is the evidence of helicopters? Or the really big crane? Or the levitation device?

Show us the archeological evidence of ANYTHING you're describing.

Before your reflexive answer I added in another apparently levitated stone block. This one 80 tons lifted 200+ feet on top of a temple in India. I don’t believe the quarry is in the immediate area either
Apparent ro whom..?

Because your timeline is off by a few millennia and possibly 20 millennia.

It is physically impossible for Neolithic culture to carve Granite or Andesite with copper chisels or deer antlers. The work on these walls are several orders of magnitude beyond simply carving them
Who told you tihs? And why do you believe them? Serious question...

Because people can shovel dirt, and make ramps. Definitely Aliens. No doubt about it...Despite what this board offers humans are fucking brilliant. And capable of shit most wouldn't dream. Because most people want "easy ' answers. Not answers that come at the cost of hard work, and ingenuity.

Because people can shovel dirt, and make ramps. Definitely Aliens. No doubt about it...Despite what this board offers humans are fucking brilliant. And capable of shit most wouldn't dream. Because most people want "easy ' answers. Not answers that come at the cost of hard work, and ingenuity.
P.S.
Humans haven't gotten "smarter" since the stone age. We just happen to be the beneficiaries of compound knowledge...

Says who? You just said you didn't know how the stones were moved. And now you seem to be insinuating that they were moved with modern technology or super advanced technology.........based on nothing.

You're weaseling. You're insinuating. You're alluding. You're waffling

If you had a strong argument, you could just make it. HOW are you claiming that the Inca's and every culture to work in stones did so?

You're waffling because the moment you claim it was done with modern technology (or possibly 20 millennia later)......you have to account for the complete and total lack of any evidence of modern technology. Or in the case of the 20 millennia explanation, the lack of evidence of the Aliens and their technology.

Which means that you know how absurd your argument is.

Says you, citing you. Again, we've been through this. The cutting wasn't done with the copper chisels. It was done with the quartz sand. Which was everywhere. And which has a hardness of 7 to 8. While the granite has a hardness of 6 to 7. WHile the limestone has a hardness of 2 to 4.

All well within the capacity of the these folks. And it explains why the Great Pyramid was made almost entirely of limestone: it was easier to work. Granite would have been a pain in the ass.

Quartz sand?

I NEVER said Aliens, I did say there was a prior far more advanced civilization than us

I agree that humans are clever - and the ones who were here before us were far more clever, or at least far less arrogant

So... I "see" your funny Crusader Frank, and raise you...
Does human achievement of this scale bother you, because... non white folks pulled it off? Therefore Aliens? Let's put this thread in context, and give you the floor. Tell all of us, what you really think happened. And where these advancements, and technology came from. The floor is yours...

Quartz sand?

Yup.

Right there. A copper blade, a wooden handle, water and quartz sand. All of which were available to the Egyptians. And the granite cuts with a bit of elbow grease. Its called the sand abrasion method.

If they were able to mine or import Emery (mohr 9), it would have been even easier.

And remember, the Great Pyramid is almost entirely limestone, with a Mohr hardness of 2 to 4. So it would be MUCH easier to cut.

I NEVER said Aliens, I did say there was a prior far more advanced civilization than us

Levitation beams? C'mon. There's zero evidence of levitation beams.

For fuck's sake, Machu Picchu was built in 1450. That wasn't that long ago. Where's the evidence of any of the advanced tech you imagine?

Last edited:
Yup.

Right there. A copper blade, a wooden handle, water and quartz sand. All of which were available to the Egyptians. And the granite cuts with a bit of elbow grease. Its called the sand abrasion method.

If they were able to mine or import Emery (mohr 9), it would have been even easier.

And remember, the Great Pyramid is almost entirely limestone, with a Mohr hardness of 2 to 4. So it would be MUCH easier to cut.

Levitation beams? C'mon. There's zero evidence of levitation beams.

For fuck's sake, Machu Picchu was built in 1450. That wasn't that long ago. Where's the evidence of any of the advanced tech you imagine?

Nope! Humans were ignorant, retarded, knuckle dragging , animals until public education. The local, modern 9 year old Tee Ball Captain has a better Martial mind than Ceasar. Cuz like we're modern? and shit. So, like we must be totally smarter than those old Fogeys...

So... I "see" your funny Crusader Frank, and raise you...
Does human achievement of this scale bother you, because... non white folks pulled it off? Therefore Aliens? Let's put this thread in context, and give you the floor. Tell all of us, what you really think happened. And where these advancements, and technology came from. The floor is yours...
I removed the funny because it was rude and snarky. My apologies

There was a prior civilization, far more technologically advanced, that once spanned the globe. I don’t know their skin color

A few decades ago I read an article about a female archaeologist digging in Mexico and found human bones dated 250,000 years ago. At the time, humans were thought to have been only in Africa 50,000 years ago. So she was shunned and excommunicated for her heretical beliefs. I’ve been made aware of these “anomalies” my entire life, but to me they’re not anomalies, they speak to an older and different world than in our history books. That made me aware of the lengths academia will go to in order to protect their narrative. And my question always is, “why?” So what if we’ve been wrong about our history and timeline? Who gets hurt? Who benefits from the current narrative? Since then, more evidence has surfaced pushing humans back to 250,000to 300,000 years ago, but she took the hits at the time

Megalithic architecture was built before Noah’s Flood and along with Giza, was all that survives. I also believe that they were built by people who KNEW they would survive and did so as a message to future civilizations

There may have been advanced humans civilizations 100,000 years ago or far far older, but all that survives are anomalous tools and micro particles that turn up in deep quarries from time to time

This is who I’ve been since I was a teenager. I now understand how fortunate I was that I turned down the opportunity to attend Bronx HS of Science, I wouldn’t have handled dissent and ridicule as well as I do now

I removed the funny because it was rude and snarky. My apologies

There was a prior civilization, far more technologically advanced, that once spanned the globe. I don’t know their skin color

A few decades ago I read an article about a female archaeologist digging in Mexico and found human bones dated 250,000 years ago. At the time, humans were thought to have been only in Africa 50,000 years ago. So she was shunned and excommunicated for her heretical beliefs. I’ve been made aware of these “anomalies” my entire life, but to me they’re not anomalies, they speak to an older and different world than in our history books. That made me aware of the lengths academia will go to in order to protect their narrative. And my question always is, “why?” So what if we’ve been wrong about our history and timeline? Who gets hurt? Who benefits from the current narrative? Since then, more evidence has surfaced pushing humans back to 250,000to 300,000 years ago, but she took the hits at the time

Megalithic architecture was built before Noah’s Flood and along with Giza, was all that survives. I also believe that they were built by people who KNEW they would survive and did so as a message to future civilizations

There may have been advanced humans civilizations 100,000 years ago or far far older, but all that survives are anomalous tools and micro particles that turn up in deep quarries from time to time

This is who I’ve been since I was a teenager. I now understand how fortunate I was that I turned down the opportunity to attend Bronx HS of Science, I wouldn’t have handled dissent and ridicule as well as I do now
And that is point for point what Grahm Hancock asserts in his television show Ancient Apocalypse. The problem with that theory, is that there is no evidence for it. None. Another problem with the theory is this idea of a cover up. Why? Why would anyone cover up new information, in a field where they specifically seek out new information. Again there is no evidence for this happening.

And that is point for point what Grahm Hancock asserts in his television show Ancient Apocalypse. The problem with that theory, is that there is no evidence for it. None. Another problem with the theory is this idea of a cover up. Why? Why would anyone cover up new information, in a field where they specifically seek out new information. Again there is no evidence for this happening.
As I said, I’ve not watched a single episode of his show but have been following these archaeological “anomalies” my entire adult life. I was quite happy that Graham picked up the gauntlet

There was a newsletter, BeforeUs that I found quite illuminating

If there is no cover up why was Virgina McIntyre shunned and lambasted for the work in Hueyatlaco claiming human habitation in Mexico over 250,000 years ago? Why is Gobekli Tepe being punted to “future generations”?

I’d never say that every anomaly accurately conveys a true and vital message, but the preponderance of the anomalies make the orthodox explanation and timeline hard for me to believe

As to “where’s the evidence?” it’s the polygonal stonework for one. What did you think of the coincidental architecture at Rapa Nui and Peru?

There was a time in my life when I’d ask every architect and engineer I worked with about Giza construction and “Inca” wall at Sacsayhumana but I stopped when they all uniformly gave me the “we don’t know” answer. I, semi jokingly, once sent an image of Peruvian megalithic wall to a contractor and suggested for a facade.

Much of what we think we know, myself included is questionable. I don’t mind getting ridiculed for asking questions

Forum List

Back