Who has been running the country for the last year???

Why not? The first debate was a draw, according to the focus groups, and Biden won't have a cold for the second.

Come on, this is just embarrassing.

A fucking cold is the best excuse you can come up with?

When most of us have a cold we go to work and nobody even notices.

Using the cold excuse just makes Biden look even weaker.

Come on, this is just embarrassing.
For you, yes.

None of you droolers can explain why Biden was supposedly bad. "He talked softly" is literally the best you have.

You're all just lying badly on orders of TheParty, and praying nobody notices that you're lying. And I'm calling you all out, and boy howdy are you butthurt.

For you, yes.

None of you droolers can explain why Biden was supposedly bad. "He talked softly" is literally the best you have.

You're all just lying badly on orders of TheParty, and praying nobody notices that you're lying. And I'm calling you all out, and boy howdy are you butthurt.

You do understand I am not a MAGA or a Trump supporter, correct?

I do not have a dog in this hunt as I am not voting for either man.

Biden did not do well, the fact you have to use him having a cold as an excuse means you know he did not do well.

He looked old and feeble, that cannot be denied.

Why not? The first debate was a draw, according to the focus groups, and Biden won't have a cold for the second.

Yes! It was a cold that made Debate Disaster *Joe say “look , we beat Medicare” after he froze for ten seconds.

You have been told repeatedly that the Dumbocrats are the more readily identified proxy group for Deep State .
Ultimately run by top influencers like Blackrock and Vanguard plus key figures within the International Settlement bankers .
They then depute to people like Obummer and Soros .

So there are some very bright people involved , however foolish they might also be .

Surely then these people have a follow -on strategy ?

If not, you will have extremists quietly telling you that the White Hats have won WW3 and this debate was conditional on a Biden double , possibly . throwing it in full theatrical style .
Keep watching .
That's why they had to interfere in Trump

did you say that with a straight face? hahahahahahaahahah when one is committed huh?
Can I call it, or what? When challenged, he pissed himself, cried and ran.

Not that it's difficult. This 'nadless wonder runs from kittens. While most Trump cultists are cowards, this one takes it to an extreme.

Not that it's difficult. This 'nadless wonder runs from kittens. While most Trump cultists are cowards, this one takes it to an extreme.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No cult here!

how you figure? I'm stating what every meida outlet said last night that demofks were blowing up the internet to remove creepy. And you made that post. Hilarious, that's fking commitment cat!

Forum List

Back