CNN is losing it

I don't think you understand that it's Biden's descision to make.

He was already formally nominated, no one can take that from him.
I hope that he stubborns up and Democrats are stuck with him. If that happens there's a real chance that Dem voters and independents will finally get over the two party shitshow and look elsewhere.

I hope that he stubborns up and Democrats are stuck with him. If that happens there's a real chance that Dem voters and independents will finally get over the two party shitshow and look elsewhere.

Maybe you should quit day dreaming about our candidate and worry more about the degenerate criminal you've nominated in your party...who btw may be behind bars come election day.

President of the United States of America doesn’t need anyone to “let him” anything.

LOL When Biden is in cognitive decline, weak and feeble he sure as hell does need help making this decision. Clearly there are people behind the scenes pulling the puppet strings while Joe's mind is sinking into dementia. If Jill Biden truly loves her husband she'd end this today,

LOL When Biden is in cognitive decline, weak and feeble he sure as hell does need help making this decision. Clearly there are people behind the scenes pulling the puppet strings while Joe's mind is sinking into dementia. If Jill Biden truly loves her husband she'd end this today,
Money and power are the ultimate intoxicants.

I dont think biden lost many votes last night

He still has the usual democrat base

Frank Luntz focus group all came in undecided from swing states.12 of 14 swing to Donald Trump.

Only one to Joe Biden.

And yes, he does get extra cranky when you point out how he's been such a total fuckup for so many years.
So you're saying the truth hurts.....
I think the quote of the night was Biden saying “women get raped by their sisters”.
Strap on's, you know.
To say they were wrong about that isn't going to inspire confidence in whoever they force on the people.
She dropped out.........she's been used.............the DEI Veep.
Michelle has no foreign policy experience.
That's sounds racist............. :auiqs.jpg:

Frank Luntz focus group all came in undecided from swing states.12 of 14 swing to Donald Trump.

Only one to Joe Biden.

So you're saying the truth hurts.....

Strap on's, you know.

She dropped out.........she's been used.............the DEI Veep.

That's sounds racist............. :auiqs.jpg:

I dont think biden lost very many base democrat voters

Meaning the outcome is still be very close, which means democrat ballot box stuffing could make a difference

I dont think biden lost very many base democrat voters

Which means the outcome is still be very close which means democrat ballot box stuffing could make a difference
I'd see his base not participating after seeing how well he did at the debate.

Repo's are stuffing this year....................don't get your hopes up.

I'd see his base not participating after seeing how well he did at the debate.

Repo's are stuffing this year....................don't get your hopes up.
The democrat base does not have to vote

Some ex-con will do that for them with a mail-in ballot

We got that covered also.................operative got a DNC wonk shit faced over dinner, clown left the playbook when he left........................... :biggrin:
Thats an interesting story but I’m not buying it

Happy Trails Pawdner

Forum List

Back