Compilation of CNN debate moderator Jake Tapper comparing Trump to Hitler.

Biden's easy too excite when he's all hopped up on whatever.
Hopefully Trump can expose those other three hacks as the lying sacks of dog crap they actually are.

Prove it shit stain. One day he Sleepy Joe, next day he is Jacked Up Joe, you can't have it both ways. P01113580
is whiny diaper baby. You people cannot accept the fact Biden rolled Congress on Social Security AND the Debt Limit. The Orange Gibbon will either not show up or stomp off in a huff. There be on second debate, Snoreleone will to jumped up on Adderal from Dr. Ronnie.

I notice how none of the Trump cultists are even attempting to show how the comparison isn't valid.

That's because all the Trump cultists love it when Trump acts like a Nazi.

If having your Nazi qualities highlighted triggers you, then try to stop acting like Nazis.
Whatever you say...comrade.

Prove it shit stain. One day he Sleepy Joe, next day he is Jacked Up Joe, you can't have it both ways. P01113580
is whiny diaper baby. You people cannot accept the fact Biden rolled Congress on Social Security AND the Debt Limit. The Orange Gibbon will either not show up or stomp off in a huff. There be on second debate, Snoreleone will to jumped up on Adderal from Dr. Ronnie.
There is this new thing you should totally check out called modern medicine. This new marvel really can take someone from sleepy rube to hyped up idiot.

Depends on the drug cocktail they shoot Pedo Joe up with each day.

But I'm sure he isn't biased. I wonder how Democrats on this board and elsewhere would feel if for the second debate Trump got to make all the rules and pick the moderators.

I'm sure they would be good with that, right?

One of reasons I am not watching this useless round of political kabuki theatre.

It's Godwin's. And the man who coined it says it doesn't apply when the person actually does act like a Nazi, as Trump does.

And that's a fact which none of his very fascist followers here even attempts to dispute. Because they can't.
Ah, yes, a misspelling. And Godwin's certainly applies.

But I'm sure he isn't biased. I wonder how Democrats on this board and elsewhere would feel if for the second debate Trump got to make all the rules and pick the moderators.

I'm sure they would be good with that, right?

Their judicial system is fair too.

Maybe he welcomes the challenge to defeat his opponent on his opponent’s home court.
Republicans are accustomed to fighting on the opponent's territory, facing not only democrats, but a press that is overwhelmingly in the democrats' corner. It starts early on in schools that are dominated by left-wing professors seeking to coddle left-wing students, giving them safe spaces where they're not challenged, while Republicans are challenged every day of their lives.

1719421879067.png

More shitting in their pants over the upcoming debacle of Trump trying to seem coherent. Nostradumbass will be blaming Jake Tapper for Trump's stupidity. If he cant handle Jake he cant handle Putin. In fact he couldnt handle Putin, weve seen it.
Putin invaded Ukraine when Who was president?

Just timing. Trump is on record saying he doesnt support Ukraine and thinks they should just give up to Putin. Trump emboldened Putin for 4 years. You cant sit around and not listen to what Trump actually says about Ukraine. Ridiculous.
Of course that is why I blamed Biden. He timed his support for Putin. How he has dicked around helping Ukraine and ordering them to only attack Biden's targets.

Forum List

Back