Compilation of CNN debate moderator Jake Tapper comparing Trump to Hitler.

Because you say so?

Well, that settles it.

Let's take one example. Trump refers to certain ethnic groups as being subhuman. Do you approve of that behavior, or are you shocked by the way Trump emulates the Nazis?
Probably as shocked as you are when the Red Queen called half the electorate 'deplorable'. Was she a Nazi too?

I notice how none of the Trump cultists are even attempting to show how the comparison isn't valid.

That's because all the Trump cultists love it when Trump acts like a Nazi.

If having your Nazi qualities highlighted triggers you, then try to stop acting like Nazis.
Goodwin's. Automatic fail.

But I'm sure he isn't biased. I wonder how Democrats on this board and elsewhere would feel if for the second debate Trump got to make all the rules and pick the moderators.

I'm sure they would be good with that, right?

I'd like to see Trump toss that back at Tapper when he get snarky - "At least you didn't call me Hitler in your question, so that's an improvement"

Trump will Troll Biden and Tapper. Biden gonna forget script and go full senile
He just needs to poke him with a stick enough to where Friday's headline reads.

old man.jpg

Wow, a crazy left winger called someone Hitler.
I bet that has never happened before.
Tapper needs to some original material.

More shitting in their pants over the upcoming debacle of Trump trying to seem coherent. Nostradumbass will be blaming Jake Tapper for Trump's stupidity. If he cant handle Jake he cant handle Putin. In fact he couldnt handle Putin, weve seen it.
Biden might have a chance in the debate IF he can keep the secret service from continually finding his cocaine stash

More shitting in their pants over the upcoming debacle of Trump trying to seem coherent. Nostradumbass will be blaming Jake Tapper for Trump's stupidity. If he cant handle Jake he cant handle Putin. In fact he couldnt handle Putin, weve seen it.

First Off - P01135809 is copying Hitler. Tapper got it right.

Second - P01135809 agreed to the rules and he will have to live with it..

If he over talks, his mic will be cut. I am betting he is eihter a no show or will just walk out when he can't get his way.

Forum List

Back