🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jack Tapper Is Unqualified To Be A Moderator

Steve Bannon said he was a Lenninist who wants to burn everything down. Jake Tapper does not.

What do you think about that?

What do you think about Steve Bannon associating himself with a Communist revolutionary who believed that executing his opponents was a necessary task? And if you agree, do you believe that it is perfectly reasonable that anyone on the opposite tact - i.e. you - should think that executing you is a reasonable task?
More lies. Out of context bullshit. You people can't be honest, can you?

More lies. Out of context bullshit. You people can't be honest, can you?
No they can't. If they didn't have personal insults, smears, lies, assigned talking points, memorized propaganda to spew they wouldn't have anything to post here at all. They couldn't back up their hate speech with any credible source or articulate a reasoned argument for their point of view if their very lives depended on it.

No they can't. If they didn't have personal insults, smears, lies, assigned talking points, memorized propaganda to spew they wouldn't have anything to post here at all. They couldn't back up their hate speech with any credible source or articulate a reasoned argument for their point of view if their very lives depended on it.

You went 1-65 in court despite the "smears, lies, assigned talking points, memorized propaganda to spew" after your bullshit about the 2020 election.

Quit fucking lying.

You deny reality because of your precious fucking snowflake feelingz.

Couldn't have said it better. Great post.

You went 1-65 in court despite the "smears, lies, assigned talking points, memorized propaganda to spew" after your bullshit about the 2020 election.

Quit fucking lying.

Could you maybe join the remedial reading comprehension group I've recommended for your fellow trolls? Then maybe you could actually be able to respond to what I wrote.

Quit fucking lying.

This is not about the obviously stolen election. Also when criminals are running things it is stupid to expect justice. You are stupid too.

Could you maybe join the remedial reading comprehension group I've recommended for your fellow trolls? Then maybe you could actually be able to respond to what I wrote.

Sure.

When you acknowledge that you are nothing more than a whore for your Orange Jesus.

You denying reality and lying about the election results because precious fucking snowflake feelingz.

Sure.

When you acknowledge that you are nothing more than a whore for your Orange Jesus.

You denying reality and lying about the election results because precious fucking snowflake feelingz.
Keep it going. I couldn't have better evidence for the accuracy of my post than what you're spewing. It's great!

I thought Canadians were known for being polite.

We've got to stop importing these angry liberal kooks.

I'm pretty sure Toro is Justin Trudeau's sock puppet.

July 1 -- report to prison.

Bye bye Bannon
Yep....for the same crime AG Garland just committed.

Say it once.....Say it loud.....No One Is Above The Law

271079853_10227699733662902_2844590746415298469_n_10227699733702903.jpg

Forum List

Back