🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden plans to undermine the Supreme Court.

I want Thomas, Kavanaugh, and Alito gone for being morally unfit.
Gorsuch and Barrett stay. Both are competent jurists and morally fit. Disagreeing with their decisions isn't a bar for disqualifying them.

Roberts is a waste of space on the court. The poster child for term limits on the SC. Don't care one way or the other about him.
Thank God we don’t all have your so called morals. As if you have any.

Well I don't want a justice that supports abortion. So I have the right to get rid of them? I mean standing up for a baby is ethical. I mean it's about 50/50 on this issue.
You have no say in it. Roe v Wade was PRECEDENT. Decided decades ago. By better minded judges than the conservatives we are forced to bear today. Not to be touched by any state and overturned.

You want to end abortion? Support policies that make it unnecessary. Not making women second class citizens in this country.

You have no say in it. Roe v Wade was PRECEDENT. Decided decades ago. By better minded judges than the conservatives we are forced to bear today. Not to be touched by any state and overturned.

You want to end abortion? Support policies that make it unnecessary. Not making women second class citizens in this country.
Slavery was precedent.

You don't know what precedent or settled means.

Basically you are an idiot.

No... you want them gone for they way they decide cases.

You will allow a couple of token Constitutionalists on the court as long as you can be sure they will remain minority voices.

At least be honest.
Nope. I am being honest. I don't feel the same way about Gorsuch and Barrett. Both competent jurists. Both morally fit.
Don't agree with their decision making, but that's not a litmus test.

Why don't you want the states to make the decision? Be specific.

Forum List

Back