🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Crooks was dead within seconds of his pulling the trigger

So the secret service snipers are pretty damn good at what they do. My question to those of you who may be familiar with this line of work is this... To take him out so quickly with the snipers have had to know where he was already? Or.... Is it possible they were able to find him because he was shooting and take him out that quickly?

Jo
They're good at what they do.

Excuse me...

but it appears to me that the order that went out "DIRECTLY from the Biden White House to the "Lady" who is head director of the Secret Service was an order to... let the shooter shoot first, then take him out.

This was done on purpose with the dirty and very demonic democrats in the White House hoping the shooter would kill Trump right away. The secret service was supposed to come out of this smelling like a rose. Instead they look like sorry inapt and worthless agents.

^^^^THIS^^^^^^

So the secret service snipers are pretty damn good at what they do. My question to those of you who may be familiar with this line of work is this... To take him out so quickly with the snipers have had to know where he was already? Or.... Is it possible they were able to find him because he was shooting and take him out that quickly?

Jo
He was in their sights before the assassination. Why they waited is the rotten fish everyone smells.

One thing I haven’t heard is why they put two snipers side by side.

Combat 101: flank your target. Those snipers should have been 90-120 degrees apart. That gives you good visibility if one view is blocked from an area. And if shooting starts you’ve now got a kill zone and your target can’t hide behind someone or something.

They are all wired. Why didn't the rooftop agents radio his bodyguards to have him leave the stage?

Why would they want their intended target to leave the kill zone?

I'll bet they're wishing they'd hired a better shooter... or used an alternate in the book depository

The rooftop of a building that, apparently, already had police in it.

Think about it, why would you have police in the building instead of outside, guarding the God Damned doors?

AND, since when do we give anybody a free 1st shot at a president or ex-president? If you point a gun at them then it's your ass as far as I'm concerned. The snipers had to wait for effing permission to fire at the assassin? LOL, I wonder how long it took for somebody to say, "yeah go ahead".

AND, since when do we give anybody a free 1st shot at a president or ex-president? If you point a gun at them then it's your ass as far as I'm concerned.

If you're a cop and a shooter draws on a homeless crack head... you have permission to fire.

Police have firearms to protect the public and themselves, in that order.

In this case, police were only there to clean up loose ends after the dead was done.

For the love of God, watch the video. The SS were on the roof behind Trump sighted and pointed on the target. Why they waited until he fired is a shocker and a mystery?

They weren’t quick enough. A guy crawling on a roof and lining up his gun is a threat. Take it out before. //

Last edited:
Excuse me...

but it appears to me that the order that went out "DIRECTLY from the Biden White House to the "Lady" who is head director of the Secret Service was an order to... let the shooter shoot first, then take him out.

This was done on purpose with the dirty and very demonic democrats in the White House hoping the shooter would kill Trump right away. The secret service was supposed to come out of this smelling like a rose. Instead they look like sorry inapt and worthless agents.
That female meatball who looked like she thought her gun was a a shoe horn bc was particularly amusing.

Forum List

Back