🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden plans to undermine the Supreme Court.

And? These are all common sense suggestions. There should be no lifetime tenure on the SC (15-20 years max) and there should be an ethics code. As well as a morality code for nominees.
Thomas and Kavanaugh's nominations should have been scrapped the moment allegations of their crappy behavior toward women was made public. Alito and Thomas should both be shown the door
for their ethics violations.

None of this is "undermining" the institution.
So you disagree with them, you want them gone. How you doing Hitler?

Yup. Why not just save time and declare Biden dictator for life. We don't need all those rabble-rousers on capital hill when super Joe can handle most day to day tasks. The rest can be subcontracted out to china

It already is.

It should be a warning to everyone the democrats not only need the presidency and the congress to go along with their bullshit they need an SC to ignore the constitution.

Almost every gain you leftists have had it my lifetime has been through courts overruling the will of the people.
“Have had it my lifetime…”

I think your claims of me drinking appear to be projection

I'm not sure why anyone would be against an ethics code. It's pretty sad that there isn't one already.
Funny how it's only needed now that the court isn't licking Joe's feet.

It should have been in place 50 years ago.

Doesn't matter. We expect a modicom of moral certainty from people who are nominated to sit in final judgement for decisions to uphold or strike down laws that will have an effect on millions of people in this country. This is the highest court in the land. Your behavior, your ethical standards must be above reproach.

Who gives a shit about politicians. Shit, the unwashed masses elect people like Boebert, MTG, Gaetz, Menendez....and You Know Who. :auiqs.jpg:
We expect this behavior from them. Not from Supreme Court justices.
Well I don't want a justice that supports abortion. So I have the right to get rid of them? I mean standing up for a baby is ethical. I mean it's about 50/50 on this issue.

Even the dems on a CNN panel said this afternoon that it was a pipe dream and that FJB was just kowtowing to the extreme left of the dem party......Then again I'm sure the leftist faggots over on MS-LSD were masterbating furiously over it. ;)

Especially that Maddow guy.

So you disagree with them, you want them gone. How you doing Hitler?
I want Thomas, Kavanaugh, and Alito gone for being morally unfit.
Gorsuch and Barrett stay. Both are competent jurists and morally fit. Disagreeing with their decisions isn't a bar for disqualifying them.

Roberts is a waste of space on the court. The poster child for term limits on the SC. Don't care one way or the other about him.

I want Thomas, Kavanaugh, and Alito gone for being morally unfit.
Gorsuch and Barrett stay. Both are competent jurists and morally fit. Disagreeing with their decisions isn't a bar for disqualifying them.

Roberts is a waste of space on the court. The poster child for term limits on the SC. Don't care one way or the other about him.
Well then you want something America isn't about. Your lack of morals don't represent ours, so go on.

Forum List

Back