🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Where is Melania Trump?

Why are we not seeing Melania Trump? She wasn't at the rally Saturday in Pennsylvania. She wasn't at the Republican National Convention opening night festivities. She hasn't been on the campaign trail with President Trump.
Where is she hiding?
I can't think of any other woman more deserving to give this country the finger than Melania.
They treated her like shit when she was First Lady. Now they try to kill her family. When Trump wins I doubt we see her much in the White House. Don't blame her a bit.

What do you mean it's not up to you? I asked for a link that demonstrates your point.

1721157752422.png

i am not that poster.
I gave you post.

1721157786724.png

i am not that poster.
Gee, how odd. That sounds like EXACTLY the same BS cop out excuse that JackOfNoTrades uses everytime I ask him for anything to support HIS claims!

I wonder if they could both be the same person?
i am not that poster nor JONT
1721157821890.png

i am not that poster

i am not that poster
No, it was you.

1721157942759.png

look at the freakin' poster & the post that YOU, YOURSELF just sent me to.

i am not ms turquoise either.

Is it possible that a woman worth billions who owns 200 business interests and whose husband is running for POTUS again and was just nearly assassinated by a gunman with culpable reasons to doubt the efficacy of his security detail and a son at home to take care of might have better things to do right now?
You are saying, she was too chicken to show up at the inside event RNC, and that her 18 year old son needed her attention. For what? To make sure ate right, as he cannot be left alone at that tender age? BS.

You are saying, she was too chicken to show up at the inside event RNC, and that her 18 year old son needed her attention. For what? To make sure ate right, as he cannot be left alone at that tender age? BS.

I didn't say any of that. I just noted she was not there last night in the little I saw. I always remember what Carl Sagan once said, that you cannot DRAW A CONCLUSION from a total lack of information.

But I understand that she is supposed to be there TONIGHT.

Why are we not seeing Melania Trump? She wasn't at the rally Saturday in Pennsylvania. She wasn't at the Republican National Convention opening night festivities. She hasn't been on the campaign trail with President Trump.
Where is she hiding?
How did you escape my IGNORE button? Oh well, problem fixed.

I thought I saw her last evening but that was Don Jr's squeeze.

I don't believe anyone thinks that their marriage is anything but one of convenience at this point.

I would like to hear her talk, she has a very sensuous, yet intelligent sounding voice, with a bit of Elsa, she wolf of the SS tossed in. ;)

Forum List

Back