Biden Called the Family of the Person killed Saturday, Trump did NOT

Yes it does. You made the claim. Prove it or admit you lied.
No it doesn't do you know why?... because if it was anything close to true it would have been part of the lawfare from the left... you must admit at least that.... Trump is going to be the next president

No it doesn't do you know why?... because if it was anything close to true it would have been part of the lawfare from the left... you must admit at least that.... Trump is going to be the next president
There has been no lawfare from the left. Trump is not going to be the next president.

It's true you lying idiot. Look it up for yourself. Easy as typing in "trump charity"

No, he registered Republican on his own.
This fucker has never done anything on his own. He follows like a puppet just like you do. I can guarantee he like you has never had an original thought or even dared stray outside of the democrat talking points. You’re both the same. Slaves to an ideology that will never let you live free.

So where did you get that bit of information? Out of your ass?
You don’t register republican and then donate to and promote democrat stances without a reason. So what would that reason be in a state where only registered voters can vote in party primaries? Pretty obvious he wasn’t there to help republicans.

This fucker has never done anything on his own. He follows like a puppet just like you do. I can guarantee he like you has never had an original thought or even dared stray outside of the democrat talking points. You’re both the same. Slaves to an ideology that will never let you live free.
I'm free, you're a slave to fascism and bigotry. The man was a registered Republican. He tried killing trump. Thats reality. Start to live in it.

You don’t register republican and then donate to and promote democrat stances without a reason. So what would that reason be in a state where only registered voters can vote in party primaries? Pretty obvious he wasn’t there to help republicans.
He donate to a democrat fund 3 years ago. That was before he registered as a republican.

I'm free, you're a slave to fascism and bigotry. The man was a registered Republican. He tried killing trump. Thats reality. Start to live in it.
You’re a slave to the democrat party. Can you or are you willing to live without government paychecks?

1721096861639.png

13 people were killed as a direct order from a president and he not only was so bored with their dead bodies coming off the plane he kept checking his watch. And then he had the balls to claim no military people had been killed under his watch.

Watch your ass clown. You’re treading on more retarded than usual here.

Who knows why he did it? He was crazy.

Joe Biden called the family of the man killed at the Trump rally Saturday, according to the mans wife. She refused to take the call because her husband was a Republican, But the family has yet to hear from Trump.

Widow of ex-chief killed in Trump rally shooting reveals his final words – and passed on phone call with Biden​

he bystander who died to an assassin's bullet at a Trump rally on Saturday used his last breaths to tell his family to take cover, his widow has said.

Corey Comperatore, a 50-year-old former volunteer fire chief from Sarver, Pennsylvania, was in the stands near Donald Trump's podium when a gunman opened fire from a rooftop, meaning to kill the former president.

Comperatore reportedly threw his body over those of his wife and two children to shield them from the gunfire, and was shot in the head. His last words, his widow said, were simply "get down!"

"He’s my hero," Helen Comperatore told The New York Post at the couple's home on Monday. "He just said, ‘get down!’ That was the last thing he said.”

She also revealed that she had turned down the offer of a condolatory phone call from Joe Biden, saying: "I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."

Nevertheless, she appeared to reject some Republicans' claims to bin blame for the shooting on Biden himself.

"I’m not one of those people that gets involved in politics," she said. "I support Trump, that’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill-will towards Biden. He didn’t do anything to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did."

She added she had not yet heard from Trump.

Maybe because Trump had just been shot? God you're a moron.

Joe Biden called the family of the man killed at the Trump rally Saturday, according to the mans wife. She refused to take the call because her husband was a Republican, But the family has yet to hear from Trump.

Widow of ex-chief killed in Trump rally shooting reveals his final words – and passed on phone call with Biden​

he bystander who died to an assassin's bullet at a Trump rally on Saturday used his last breaths to tell his family to take cover, his widow has said.

Corey Comperatore, a 50-year-old former volunteer fire chief from Sarver, Pennsylvania, was in the stands near Donald Trump's podium when a gunman opened fire from a rooftop, meaning to kill the former president.

Comperatore reportedly threw his body over those of his wife and two children to shield them from the gunfire, and was shot in the head. His last words, his widow said, were simply "get down!"

"He’s my hero," Helen Comperatore told The New York Post at the couple's home on Monday. "He just said, ‘get down!’ That was the last thing he said.”

She also revealed that she had turned down the offer of a condolatory phone call from Joe Biden, saying: "I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."

Nevertheless, she appeared to reject some Republicans' claims to bin blame for the shooting on Biden himself.

"I’m not one of those people that gets involved in politics," she said. "I support Trump, that’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill-will towards Biden. He didn’t do anything to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did."

She added she had not yet heard from Trump.

Trump did much more than a phone call. He set up a GoFundMe for the victims. You can donate here:

Forum List

Back