Biden Called the Family of the Person killed Saturday, Trump did NOT

Didn't say that. I am showing where Biden called the widow and Trump did not. But you want to make trump a victim when it has been Trump along with people like you who have consostently called for viollence.
Right

Biden’s incompetence almost got trump killed

But Slo Joe is the real victim here?

Thats very funny

BULLDOG stop it what charity did he steal from now?....
President Donald Trump must personally pay $2 million in fines because he illegally used his charity to benefit his 2016 candidacy. A state judge in New York delivered the judgment on Thursday afternoon. The judicially-assessed penalty must be paid to a number of nonprofit organizations in the Empire State.

President Donald Trump must personally pay $2 million in fines because he illegally used his charity to benefit his 2016 candidacy. A state judge in New York delivered the judgment on Thursday afternoon. The judicially-assessed penalty must be paid to a number of nonprofit organizations in the Empire State.
Fake news this has been debunked over and over...

Joe Biden called the family of the man killed at the Trump rally Saturday, according to the mans wife. She refused to take the call because her husband was a Republican, But the family has yet to hear from Trump.

Widow of ex-chief killed in Trump rally shooting reveals his final words – and passed on phone call with Biden​

he bystander who died to an assassin's bullet at a Trump rally on Saturday used his last breaths to tell his family to take cover, his widow has said.

Corey Comperatore, a 50-year-old former volunteer fire chief from Sarver, Pennsylvania, was in the stands near Donald Trump's podium when a gunman opened fire from a rooftop, meaning to kill the former president.

Comperatore reportedly threw his body over those of his wife and two children to shield them from the gunfire, and was shot in the head. His last words, his widow said, were simply "get down!"

"He’s my hero," Helen Comperatore told The New York Post at the couple's home on Monday. "He just said, ‘get down!’ That was the last thing he said.”

She also revealed that she had turned down the offer of a condolatory phone call from Joe Biden, saying: "I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."

Nevertheless, she appeared to reject some Republicans' claims to bin blame for the shooting on Biden himself.

"I’m not one of those people that gets involved in politics," she said. "I support Trump, that’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill-will towards Biden. He didn’t do anything to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did."

She added she had not yet heard from Trump.

Not Trump’s place to do that. Would have been nice but not his job.

He registered just like the dems told him to so they could fuck with the elections. Just like you he was a useful idiot. Thankfully with poor aim.
No, he registered Republican on his own.

Forum List

Back