Investigators Unlock Gunman’s Phone in Search for Motive in Trump Shooting

Well, he shot Trump, so that's a given. Had Trump not turned his head, he most likely would have died.

So that's proof of motive. Now, as to the second part, it is pretty obvious that the secret Service overwatch performed...let us say, less than stellar.

So then, was this kid able to find the one think in the armor, or was he led there?

That's the only question remaining.
Who knows, maybe his real target was the father of two kids he murdered

You know how the Left hates oppressive Patriarchal families.

Who knows, maybe his real target was the father of two kids he murdered

You know how the Left hates oppressive Patriarchal families.
That would please you, Except for the fact that he didn't hit the kids.

We know how the right wing gun humpers love dead children.

The FBI? The same FBI that let Hillary Clinton abuse SAP / Top Secret Data, hid JFK information from us all, hid Jeffrey Epstein information from us all, hid Hunter's Laptop from us all, had Comey leaking to the NY Times on Trump, had Trump illegally surveilled, raided Trump's home, went after Right to Lifers, went after parents who disagreed with school boards, set up a fake Megan Whitmer kidknapping????

That FBI?

The problem is when the Federal Agencies pull political shit they lose all credibility. That is today's FBI. Who actually trusts them outside of Big Government Leftists?

The FBI? The same FBI that let Hillary Clinton abuse SAP / Top Secret Data, hid JFK information from us all, hid Jeffrey Epstein information from us all, hid Hunter's Laptop from us all, had Comey leaking to the NY Times on Trump, had Trump illegally surveilled, raided Trump's home, went after Right to Lifers, went after parents who disagreed with school boards, set up a fake Megan Whitmer kidknapping????

That FBI?

The problem is when the Federal Agencies pull political shit they lose all credibility. That is today's FBI. Who actually trusts them outside of Big Government Leftists?
This is stupid on parade.

Cultists always think it's the rest of the world that is crazy.

I do not mean that he was a contract killer
I do mean that in yet another soy boy, I’m picked on, I hate Trump state the bullseye comment and lethal danger to America comments and on and on do in fact equate to “he was told to”
We honestly don't have a motive yet though and I don't like to speculate on that any more than I will agree with the looney left here who say Trump brought this on himself or worse, he deserved it. Hinckley's motive to shoot Reagan wasn't hatred of Reagan but to impress a movie star. Sirhan Sirhan didn't hate RFK who had little individual power at the time, but his motive was to avenge fighter planes being sent to Israel. In fact considering how irrational pro-Palestinian extremists can get, something like that could have been Crooks' motive as well if he even had one.

Well, he shot Trump, so that's a given. Had Trump not turned his head, he most likely would have died.

So that's proof of motive. Now, as to the second part, it is pretty obvious that the secret Service overwatch performed...let us say, less than stellar.

So then, was this kid able to find the one think in the armor, or was he led there?

That's the only question remaining.
Pansy gonna pansy.

Again, stop hanging out at the playground or we will have to get another restraining order.
Oh boy. Projecting Pedos all over the place, it seems.

Here's an idea: grow a pair and respond to the points.

Try it. If for nothing else, to see how terrible you are at it and why you are the way you are.

It's an attempted assassination for God sakes. Don't tell me the FBI couldn't get it done on a Sunday and still can't come up without any clues on Monday. Are they still too busy chasing down mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators?

The motive was to kill Trump
Why??
Because he was told to

No phone unlocking needed for that fact

By whom?

Voices in his head?

God?

The far right that is pissed Trump is not publicly embracing PJ2025?

Forum List

Back