Thought Experiment - What if the shooter had succeeded ?

Trump might have gone away, but not MAGA and not the person who filled his shoes.

Trump is no threat to democracy and the left is even now admitting that is BS Rhetoric you guys have pushed because you can't win on policy.

Who would have filled Trump's clown shoes? Tell me.

Sure, Trump is no threat to democracy while he's hatching plots to overturn an election with fake electors.

Trump might have gone away, but not MAGA and not the person who filled his shoes.

Trump is no threat to democracy and the left is even now admitting that is BS Rhetoric you guys have pushed because you can't win on policy.

Trump is absolutely a threat to our democracy. The guy is openly talking about wanting to be a dictator and will no doubt abuse the shit out of his office starting with corupt squashing of his own ongoing federal indictments.

But him getting murdered is worse. Peaceful political process is at the core of democracy.

Last edited:
F no things would not have come down.

If Trump actualy got killed our democracy would be greatly undermined and probably ultimately lead to murder of a Democrat politician and god knows what else from there.

Very dangerous road to go down.

Without a cult leader, a cult is mostly impotent. After that it'll just be crazy people being crazy.

Without a cult leader, a cult is mostly impotent. After that it'll just be crazy people being crazy.
He would be their Orange Jesus martyr.

This cult would not be going anywhere, they would just find some other snake oil salesman get behind.

I have to wonder:

Would things have calmed down ?

Would there have been clashes ? It was reported that shortley afterwards, some of the crowd started menacing the press box until cooler heads prevailed ?

What would the GOP have done ?

Would the election have been delayed to give the GOP time to chose a new candidate (and of course, the same question comes up....what if Joe Biden dies of a heart attack on September 1st ?).

I am voting for Trump and I want him to win.

But I don't want a civil war.

I also can't think of who would take his place. It forces to me to really wonder what it is that DJT can do that nobody else can do.

Just wondering.
Civil War.

Trump is absolutely a threat to our democracy.

No he isn't.
The guy is openly talking about wanting to be a dictator

Yes, I get it.

When he's hyperbolic you know it and call him a liar.

When it suits your your purposes, you become literalists.

Trump can't just "become" a dictator and I can promise you that many who vote for him will turn on him if he tried in many ways. You can spare me the knotheads that make stupid statements about civil war and whatever. They are not that many.

Who would have filled Trump's clown shoes? Tell me.

Sure, Trump is no threat to democracy while he's hatching plots to overturn an election with fake electors.

Which was never going to happen in a million years.

But I realize that your lack of policy and the pathetic performance of the Celery Stalk in the WH has you scrambling for whatever bullcrap you can find to deflect.

Project 2025, the left's wet dream.

What's funny is that Trump hired two investigative firms to come up with some evidence of fraud, and they completely contradicted by saying they could find none. Trump basically proved himself a liar, what a loser.

Yes he did.

It's unfortunate that he really doesn't know how to shut his mouth.

But,

Gorsuch

Kavenaugh

Barrett

make up for a whole lot of stupidity.

Correct. I am not sure what you assclowns will do when Biden passes on. Only in your case it will be stupid people being (more) stupid.

No he isn't.

Yes, I get it.

When he's hyperbolic you know it and call him a liar.

When it suits your your purposes, you become literalists.

Trump can't just "become" a dictator and I can promise you that many who vote for him will turn on him if he tried in many ways. You can spare me the knotheads that make stupid statements about civil war and whatever. They are not that many.

Even if he won't be successful in becoming an all out dictator, he is still a corrupt criminal hellbent on pushing every legal boundary, every convention and precedent.

Second time around he will not have any competent institutionalists around him, he will have loyal yes men who have ALREADY detailed all the many ways they will work to enable Trump and his worst impulses in their 2025 Project.

Even if he won't be successful in becoming an all out dictator, he is still a corrupt criminal hellbent on pushing every legal boundary, every convention.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Blah blah
Second time around he will not have competent institutionalists around him, he will have loyal yes men who have ALREADY detailed all the many ways they will work to enable Trump and his worst impulses in their 2025 project.

Yeah...and the constitution doesn't matter. He can do what he wants.

If you Karens could go a little higher, we'd be able to start a choir.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Blah blah

Yeah...and the constitution doesn't matter. He can do what he wants.

If you Karens could go a little higher, we'd be able to start a choir.

Where in constitution does it say that a President can't order DOJ to publicly investigate and prosecute people he will point a finger at? Squash any investigation he doesn't happen to like?

All the crap he pulled during his first administration was just a warm up for the second act.

Even if he won't be successful in becoming an all out dictator,

Oh so he might not do what he hyperbolically says he'll do......wow. Did it hurt to type that ?

Now, we might just consider that our alternative is a Stuttering Incontinent Celery Stalk that has lied to us and whoe entire contingent has lied to us about what a vegetable he is. He wants a second term that he'll never finish (as a human...you can hardly call him that now) so he can appoint an affirmative action moron to the presidency.

All this facilitated by a corrupt staff that is starting to make Steve Bannon look like an angel..

Where in constitution does it say that a President can't order DOJ to publicly prosecute people he will point a finger at?
He can point his finger.

Whether or not they get prosecuted is beyond his control.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you guys love Excecutive Orders to bypass the process.

He can point his finger.

Whether or not they get prosecuted is beyond his control.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you guys love Excecutive Orders to bypass the process.

Bullshit, his yes men will put on a show if they need to.

Trump doesn't give a crap about the lasting corrosive damage it will do to our democracy, doesn't give a shit how his actions will form a precedent that will fundamentally transform the presidency and institutions that are part of the administration.

Last edited:
Interesting question .. I would assume they would target candidates like DeSantis, Younkin or Haley. A candidate that would carry the torch to defeat Biden.

You don't need a torch to defeat Biden.

You just need to put a trail of skittles from the WH out into the woods.....with some bears.

Problem solved.

Forum List

Back