Biden: I’ve Never Engaged in Rhetoric About Trump

Got anything where everyone hasn’t died of old age?
I just pointed it out. Recent assassinations. Conservatives 3, liberals 1. You're well ahead.

Let's check another tally.

---
Ideology behind 18 fatal political attacks identified by Reuters since the Capitol riot
Right wing - 13
Not partisan - 4
Left wing - 1
--

This is usually where you divert from the facts with conspiracy theories. Please proceed.

I just pointed it out. Recent assassinations. Conservatives 3, liberals 1. You're well ahead.

---
Ideology behind 18 fatal political attacks identified by Reuters since the Capitol riot
Right wing - 13
Not partisan - 4
Left wing - 1
--

This is usually where you divert from the facts with conspiracy theories. Please proceed.

Steve Scalise says, Hi!

Brett Kavanaugh says, Hi!

Fortunately, as with President Trump, all failed.

As I said above, we have the receipts.
Nah, you just have deranged lies, that you can't even explain. You occasionally try, but it never ends well, because you can never keep all the lies straight.

Most political violence comes from the right. Most violent rhetoric comes from the right. The fact of that isn't up for debate, not unless someone is an especially devoted servant of the Lord of Lies. Sweet Jeebus, I've shown several righties frothing for violence right on this thread. You don't see any liberals here acting like that.

Your side does it, ours doesn't.

---
Right wing - 13
Not partisan - 4
Left wing - 1
--

Shitforbrains quotes the same source that’s lied about Biden’s mental illness for years and nonstop lies about Trump.

Shall we talk about all the whites and Jews attacked by you murdering commies?

Nah, you just have deranged lies, that you can't even explain. You occasionally try, but it never ends well, because you can never keep all the lies straight.

Most political violence comes from the right. Most violent rhetoric comes from the right. The fact of that isn't up for debate, not unless someone is an especially devoted servant of the Lord of Lies. Sweet Jeebus, I've shown several righties frothing for violence right on this thread. You don't see any liberals here acting like that.

All Democrats are an existential threat to democracy come January.

Appropriate steps will be taken.

Uh, stop lying, which is 99% of your posts.

The Summer of Love 2020 says: Hi!

Steve Scalise says, Hi!

Brett Kavanaugh says, Hi!
Nobody tried to kill Kavanaugh. If we want to include people just arrested, there's a long list of conservative "assassins" we can add.

So, the score is still 3 conservative assassins, 1 liberal assassin.

Fortunately, as with President Trump, all failed.
If conservatives are so good with guns, why did your hardcore conservative boi their fail so badly?

His right-wing gun cult should have trained him in addition to radicalizing him into violence.

In general, you right-wingers need to stop just simply calling for violence, and actually train people.

Uh, stop lying, which is 99% of your posts.

The Summer of Love 2020 says: Hi!
I bet you especially love the two cases where proud boy conservatives murdered cops to start a race war. I should add those cases to political assassinations by the right, giving them the lead by 5 to 1.

Needless to say, no conservatives had any problem with their boys assassinating cops.

Needless to say, all the fascist Trump fanatics on this thread, and Trump himself, they've all said far worse about Biden and all Democrats, constantly, over and over, for years running now.

Hypocrisy is considered a virtue in the Trump cult, along with being unstable and violent.
so you are defending Lying Joe

Nobody tried to kill Kavanaugh. If we want to include people just arrested, there's a long list of conservative "assassins" we can add.

So, the score is still 3 conservative assassins, 1 liberal assassin.

If conservatives are so good with guns, why did your hardcore conservative boi their fail so badly?

His right-wing gun cult should have trained him in addition to radicalizing him into violence.

In general, you right-wingers need to stop just simply calling for violence, and actually train people.
Nobody tried to kill Kavanaugh.
He’s charged with attempted murder you lying scum Democrat (I repeat myself)

All Democrats are an existential threat to democracy come January.

Appropriate steps will be taken.
See? More fantasies of murder from the right, and not a single Trump cultist here has the slightest problem with it. All fo them endorse it.

Also noticable is that none of them have denied wanting me dead.

Trump cultists, I thakn you all for proving my case so conclusively.

Forum List

Back