Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
Oh God I sure as hell hope that Harris doesn't try to debate Vance that will be hugely embarrassing.

She could put him on the defensive from the jump:

"So, Mr. Vance, let's talk about some things you've said in the past".....
She sure as hell is going to need some kind of strategy. Vance is a pretty slick talker....

My point is the RNC finding black people to be in attendance,

Do you know they actively look for blacks to attend?
it takes work and canvassing, it's not like they are lining up to get on busses to get there. I respect anyones choice to vote for whomever the hell they want to, but there are not a lot of Clarence Thomas types in the USA. They have to search for them.
Again, what’s your point?

She could put him on the defensive from the jump:

"So, Mr. Vance, let's talk about some things you've said in the past".....
Then Vance counters with :

"Let's talk about your mass incarceration of blacks while in California. Or how Willie Brown says you got to your position."

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.

I am older than JD Vance. I wouldn't dare even try to run for political office let alone have VP aspirations. It leaves me concerned he doesn't have even enough life experience to be VP and take over if something happened to Trump.

JD Vance. A corporal in the USMC in Iraq. A Yale law school graduate. With an East Asian wife. 39 years old. Interesting choice.
Can you imagine the VP debate?

Hahaha....

JD Vance is from Ohio.
Trump needs Ohio to win the election.
Trump needs young people to vote for him.
Choice made.

Doesn't matter if their goals align. Doesn't matter if they even like each other. Trump isn't going to listen to advice from anyone anyway. and he doesn't care who is in the seat after he is gone.
Yet Trump is ahead of Biden by about 10, but don't let that get in the way of your BS.

Ohio : President: general election : 2024 Polls

And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?
According to what we've read from you, no white male is qualified IM2

They all get in because of their discriminator white pals , who leave anyone of quality caliber on the scrimmage line if they're colored

~S~

Are you kidding me? That would be crediting her acheivements to a Trump voter.
Crediting her "achievements"? That would remind blacks of how much she and the Dems actually hate them. So sleeping your way to the top is now a big "achievement"? Damn you have a really low bar.

I think it's safe to stop talking about false equivalences between Biden and Trump's docs cases now that we know Don will not face trial for his crime before the election.
And we know xiden won’t be prosecuted for his crimes cause the DOJ won’t prosecute senile people

Yet the crazy radical demafacist will give him the nomination

How nuts

Clearly Ohio has to be won to be President, and Trump just likely sealed this state in his favor. It's going to be a battle for the Biden team, and Joe and Kamala don't seem up for it.

Hope I'm wrong.

He's a white male. :biggrin:

You're not very perceptive, and without knowing much about you, my guess is, you never have been.

What's my point? Clearly lost on you.
Don’t try to palm this off by assuming low intellect on my part. You made the assertion so answer the question: As to the relative low number of black Trump supporters and black attendees at his rallies, What point are trying to make?

Tell me something I don't already know idiot. Vance and Harris will debate and you will learn just how much better than Vance Harris really is.
LMAO! Yeah that should be some kind of special word salad with a side of nails on a chalk board cackle.

Don’t try to palm this off by assuming low intellect on my part. You made the assertion so answer the question: As to the relative low number of black Trump supporters and black attendees at his rallies, What point are trying to make?
I've already answered your question, and like many other Trump supporters, you are too stupid to grasp the meaning of it, even after repeated attempts. It's a common theme here. One assumes the risk.

Phone a friend.

What he meant by "Kamala isn't 81 years old," is that Kamala will be able to make it to her podium without guidance and will not need to be directed by the hostess to look at the host when the host is talking to her.

He means, that Kamala is not Joe Biden.

Physically, she is in better shape, but I've seen no evidence of any cognitive difference between her and Biden.
When Bidumb got elected the first time he was an idiot. That’s what he and her have in common.

Forum List

Back