Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

Neither is Vance you fucking moron.
What he meant by "Kamala isn't 81 years old," is that Kamala will be able to make it to her podium without guidance and will not need to be directed by the hostess to look at the host when the host is talking to her.

He means, that Kamala is not Joe Biden.

Physically, she is in better shape, but I've seen no evidence of any cognitive difference between her and Biden.

This is Trump reacing out to the Never Trump wing of the GOP. His message of unity, combined wiht Biden's recent display of cognitive decline will have Trumps sweeping the undecideds by a wide margin. Now, with this effort to bring discouraged never-Trumpers to the table, he cements full participation by all Republican voters.

We know that Biden could never make it through a hypothetical second term. But Trump may not make it through his real second term either, especially if you guys keep encouraging people to shoot at him. He'll have at least a year or two to mentor Vance in the job of President.

Trump will probably throw Democrat voters, like you, a bone by not fighting to get your welfare cancelled. So, prosperity for all, in Trump's Unified America.

Trump should seriously consider executive action to change the official name of the counry to "The Reunited States of America."

Tell me something I don't already know idiot. Vance and Harris will debate and you will learn just how much better than Vance Harris really is.
Little difference between the two, just like Joe and Don.

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.

Or how Kamala Harris is qualified?

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?
He has the only qualification that matters in the eyes of Individual 1. Sycophancy. He has said if he were Pence on Jan. 6 he would have blocked Biden's certification, said Trump should ignore court rulings in disagreement with Trump's policies, and he's a nationalist/isolationist.

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
Obummer, your hero, was a two year Senator when he got the nod for POTUS.

Take it up with him, butt boy.

Is there anything you don’t complain about?

Biden had a ghost writer who looked at the classified documents in biden's garage.
I think it's safe to stop talking about false equivalences between Biden and Trump's docs cases now that we know Don will not face trial for his crime before the election.

I think it's safe to stop talking about false equivalences between Biden and Trump's docs cases now that we know Don will not face trial for his crime before the election.
You're right their is no equivalences between Biden and Trump's
One was an unauthorized senator and the other was a authorized president

Trump picked him. Next question.

Vivek Ramaswamy says he supports former classmate JD Vance for vice president

Former Republican candidate for president, Vivek Ramaswamy, voiced support for Ohio Sen. JD Vance as Donald Trump’s running mate.

“So proud of my friend, classmate, and fellow southwest Ohioan today,” he said. Ramaswamy and Vance attended Yale Law School together.

“We used to watch Bengals games at the bar in law school, it’s awesome we’re now here a decade later with JD joining the strongest presidential ticket in our lifetime,” he said. “He’ll be an outstanding Vice President and I look forward to everything ahead for him and for our country.”

What makes JD qualified to be a VP?

He is a Black woman.

Oh, wait..........................

He probably didn't blow his way to the top.

He's the biggest bootlicker of all those available to be chosen.

That was the most important qualification.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back